14

"you sure you want to do this?" he whispered in her ear. She purred so desperately. That ignited a hotter fire in Meek.

"Shut up." She said through her teeth making him smirk and kiss her as he slowly inserted himself in her.

Cookie missed this type of fullness, the type only Meek can give her.

"Ohhh god." She moaned trying to back away, feeling him still putting more of him into her. Cookies wetness made Meeks manhood even more excited which seemed impossible.

Cookie groaned and let her eyes go wherever they wanted. She didn't care how she looked because the feeling she was receiving, she had been craving it for a while.

"Faster, fuck me hard!" Cookie didn't want to make love, she wanted to get low and dirty. She loved it, it was her kink and Meek knew that, so when he wrapped his hand around her neck and slightly squeezed and she orgasmed, he was not surprised.

Meek gave Cookie exactly what she wanted. He thrust his hips faster and tongued kissed Cookie, all while choking her.

Feeling Cookie tighten against him Meek groaned at the feeling and began slowing down.  Cookie began kissing Meeks sweet spot while he gave her slow strokes.

Cookies phone began to ring. Meek would've ignored it but when he saw who it was, he was angry.

"Answer." He growled in her ear while pounding furiously. She moaned and struggled to get out a response so Meek took the phone and answered placing it by Cookies head.

"Oh fuck baby!" Cookie groaned as she gripped her own breast. She was unaware of what Meek had done, she was too busy trying to hold off.

Meek lowered himself and licked up Cookies neck to her ear before whispering.

"Ima put a baby in you." Cookie moaned and scratched his back.

"Oh goddd. I want all your kids in me." She whimpered. Cookie scratched Meeks back as she felt her legs began to shake.

"Oh fuck ma" Meek said releasing at the same time as Cookie. Although all the moving around had them exhausted but their bodies said something differently.

Meek smirked when he saw the person end the call.

"I wanna try something, with ice" Cookie said smiling. Meek was excited all over again knowing what was coming his way.

•••
I woke up with the meanest head ache. Not only that but I woke up because an obnoxious human being was ringing my door bell like there was no tomorrow.

"Who eva dat wi meet mi machete" I mumbled trying to find my slippers. I smacked my teeth and gave up. I stood up but hissed because I felt a striking pain up my legs.

That's when memories from last night hit me. I blushed but then got mad.

"Am I some quick nut to him? I should be the one gone. tuh. he was my quick nut if anything." I fixed my robe as I walked down the stairs with discomfort written on my face.

"Mommy!" Caia shouted running over to me and crashing in my legs.

"Oh there she goes." Meek said turning around. Omelly looked at me and shook his head. I forgot I was suppose to come pick the kids up.

"Why she look like that?"

"Omelly shut up and get from my house." I grumbled taking Caia's bag.

"Mom what's wrong with your legs. You walking weird." Naelean asked eyeing me. I stayed quiet and look at the floor while Omelly laughed.

"Omelly if you don't get out I got three bullets just for you!" I threatened while giving him a sharp glare. He laughed some more and dapped Meek up before telling him to hit him up later.