15

Cookie
2 Weeks Later

"Fuck you and your weak ass flowers" I mumbled throwing the roses over my bedroom balcony. Meek has been trying to get on my good side by sending me sham ass gifts which I end up throwing away.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" I rolled my eyes at Tyina. I closed my balcony door and went to get the note on my dresser.

"Do what to myself?" I asked ripping up the card that came with the flowers.

"It's like you hate the thought of being happy so you sabotage any and everything."

"So because I don't want to make the same mistake twice I'm self-sabotaging?"

"Cookie what mistake! You guys literally ended on good terms. You're the one making shit complicated for him now." I glared at my so called friend and scoffed.

"What you fucking him? Why the fuck you so worried about him. You've been so invested in him, go uncomplicate shit for him and tell me how my pussy taste bitch." I spat out at her. Her eyes widened and she quickly got up like she wanted to do something.

"Ima leave before I saw some real nasty shit back to you. See I know how to control myself. Hit me up when you're off whatever stiff dick you're on." She said storming out. I smacked my teeth and waved it off.

"Ain't nobody worried about you." My phone started ringing and I was about to ignore it till I saw it was Kim.

"Ouu bitch can I come over? I need to vent." I rolled my eyes. Seemed like everyone needed to vent these days.

"Yea just come straight to the room." I said hanging up. The kids were at their dads for the weekend so my room was about to be hotboxed.

"I'm not even pregnant anymore and I still hate that smell." Kim said referring to the weed smell as she walked in.

"Yet you still love smoking it." I said when she took it from me and took a hit as she sat right next to me.

For ten silent moments we sat there passing back and forth what was left of the blunt. I was about to roll another one but Kim started speaking.

"I can't believe it. I've held him down for years, fed him, took care of him, had his kids, married him, wiped his ass, every shit you can imagine I've done just for him."

Something told me I already knew what this was about. The worse.

"Just for him to do me so dirty. Guess what I found in his phone the other night? Pictures of some other bitch in her panties?"

"Bitch what? Her face was in it?" I thought Jasmine said it was a one time thing.

"Nope! just her lower body. And guess what! I found messages of him and some hoe most likely the same one. The messages go like three months back. He has some recent ones too it's like he ain't even bother to clean up the evidence."

"So I tried to call the number but thankful for them they ain't answer. The phone number belongs to one of those calling apps. They really don't wanna get caught." I shook my head pissed.

Jasmine told me what she and Kevin had going on was a one time drunken thing. Shit was going on way before that supposed one time.

"I cried so hard when I found out, I want too but don't got no more tears to let out."

I felt terrible, I knew who the side girl was but yet I was holding out on my friend. I knew exactly what was going on. Did it make me a bad friend for not telling her?

"Did you confront him?"

"For what Onika? I have four kids with the guy, who the fuck gonna want me after that? He's all I have."