Chapter Eleven: Our Plan

Dallys p.o.v-
       As I was carrying Sadie I felt her stiff body get less tense. So many thoughts were going through my mind as I opened the hospital doors. I ran to the front desk and the lady helping me got a doctor to carry her to the room via stretcher. I started to follow but they were strict with not letting me see her quite yet. I fell to the floor and for the first time in a long time I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

Darry's p.o.v-
       It's been three hours since Sadie and Dally called me telling me they were gonna stay there I began to get worried. But not too worried since the guy got shot they could be sitting there for long. I guess if anything did happen they would call.
       Almost like it was on que I heard a ring in the background behind all of my thoughts. I heard Steve answer. "Hello this is Steve speaking."
        I couldn't hear the phone but Steve called me over and said it sounded important. "Hello this Darrel Curtis What may this be addressing?" I asked trying to sound formal.
         "Hello Darrel this Dally I need you down at the hospital. Sadie got stabbed. I'll explain more once your here but please just come. I know your not happy with us but please." Dally rambled.
          "We'll all be there in ten." I said giving me time to round everyone into my truck. I hung up then told everyone the plan. We rushed into the car and headed to the hospital.

Sadie's p.o.v-
         I wasn't awake but for some reason I could hear everything. I couldn't see a single thing my eyes wouldn't open and my breathing sounded as if I was sleeping. I came to the conclusion that maybe not everything is fully asleep. I don't know I'm not a doctor. Then I heard the doctor tell someone they can see me. As soon as they started to speak I could tell it was Dally.

Dallys p.o.v-
         "Man they really did a number on you." I whispered. "You know Doll I really do love you I know you can't hear me or see me but I really miss you. You're the only person that can make soft and although I may hate being soft I love you. I don't understand why you have this effect on me but you do and I wouldn't trade you for the world. Please baby please wake up. I need you."

Sadie's p.o.v-
        I heard Dally whisper his message to me but the end is what spoke out to me, "I need you." Dally then continued, "the gangs waiting outside they figured I needed some time with you. Can you fight through this? For me? For us?" I don't know how but Dally saying that he needed me and him fighting for us, I felt myself being able to open my eyes.
        He seen me open my eyes and he started again, "I love you so much thank you so much for living!" He exclaimed then embraced me in a hug.
       "Dal," he nodded for me to continue, "I heard everything you said and I love you too. I fought for you. If it wasn't because of you I would be here longer." I smiled and he began to rub my back.
        He ran to the hall, "guys she's awake!" Everyone came in and they all greeted me in their own way. But then the doctor came in.
        "Sadie I'm so sorry to give you this news after you just woke up but it's my job. Sadie you lost the baby." She said, "I'll leave you guys alone. And I know it isn't my time to talk but this is the time to give the father and mother some time and adjustment and just be calm." She said directed towards everyone but me and Dal since he must've told her that we were together. She walked out.
         "We're sorry Sadie and Dally well give you some space. Come on guys." Darry said and everyone left but Dally and I.
         As soon as they left dally hugged me. "Baby I know this might sound rough but maybe it's part of our plan. I mean everyone has a plan ri-right?" He questioned trying to be positive.
        "I guess but this dumb plan just had to take our child which we wanted so bad." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.
         "Yea but let's look on the bright side your living and although we loved that baby with all of our heart and it's hard right now. We can always try again." He started to tear up too.
          "Yea I guess so." We both sat there hugging each other in silence. "Man life really sucks right now" I said in a weird way which caused dally and I to let a little smile spread across our faces.
         "I'm glad to see you smiling. I know it's hard love it's hard for me too but we gotta be strong right." He said.
          "I've never told you this before but your really great at giving advice." I said.
          The doctor came in once again telling me she had to run a few more tests but I would be out by tonight. She also said Dally and I could try again for a baby in a month.

            It was later that day and Dally and walked out. Darry told us he was going back to the house to make dinner for me coming home. So we called Darry before leaving and informed him that we were about to leave. On the way home, something seemed off. Then I looked at Dally and my surroundings and it appeared we were going the wrong way.

Author note: sorry I feel like there too many different p.o.v's but I just was trying to create different perspectives. Hope you enjoyed💕 stay gold💛