Chapter 31

"Where am I?" that was the first thing that I uttered when I started blinking my eyes. I was lying on the floor.

All I can see was a fully painted room. A well-lighted one. A beautiful room. I turned my head around and...

Ow! That hurts. Wait a minute...

I hurriedly went to the door but find it locked. I'm at Raphael's.

Victory. The word that crossed my mind.

This isn't the hostage room I saw in TVs. It's more of a beautiful one. Not the scary one. Like a hotel suite. Not bad for a prisoner not to escape in here. But no. Debby's here. I should find her. I MUST find her. But how? How can I get out in this well-lighted room? How can I get myself in trouble to get her?

I searched around. There's only one window. A small one. Enough for the air to pass through.

I moved the chair to see how high the room was. It's enough for a person to die by jumping. That's how high the room was.

I heard footsteps outside the door. Time for me to act. I hurriedly lied to the floor and pretended to be sleeping unconsciously.

The door opened.

"Eh tulog pa pala tong isang to eh! Hoy! Gising ka!" the man, with a grumpy voice kicked me on the sides that i guess my ribs hurt.

"Aba! Pucha! Hoy! Gumising ka nga!"

I still pretended not hearing it.

"Ayaw mo ha!"

I just hear footsteps and...

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Nagising rin."

They were many, laughing at me. The man poured me a cold water. Then kicked me again.

"Mahina pala tong isang to eh. HAAHHAHA!"

"Palabasin nyo ako if you want to live!"

"Aba! Siraulo pala to eh!" the man punch me in the stomach real hard that I curled up and went to my knees. He then got my hair and pulled it for me to face him.

I spitted on his face. He again hit me and this time, the other men went around me and did the same.

Blood was dripping in my face. He got my hair again and made me look up to him.

"Gago." then they laughed at me.

They stopped laughing because something caught their attention. The only thing I heard was a shout. A girl's shout. I knew it's a near one.

They went out and locked the door back.

My body hurts like hell. I cannot move but I forced myself to at least sit. Minutes later, I saw a maid went inside my room bringing food. She went near me. She tended my wounds. She opened the button of my polo but I grabbed her hand. I stared at her with a questionning look. She's an old woman at her 30's or 40's.

"Relax ka lang. Kakampi mo ko."

I still stared at her.

"Lalagyan ko lang ng bandage ang tagiliran mo. Titignan ko kung may injury."

When I put off my clothes, she saw some dark spots and bruises. So, she tended it. After, she went to the wall and made a small hole in it. She then picked up the kit, went to the door and readying herself to go out of the room.

"Who are you?"

"Kaibigan ako. Alam kong si Miss Andrea ang hinahanap mo. Yung butas..." she pointed the small hole. "...nasa kabilang kwarto si Miss Andrea. Kung gusto mo syang makita, tignan mo lang yan. Pero, wag kang magpahalata."

"Who are you?"

"Kumain ka. Magpakalakas ka. Hay naku! Sinabihan ka na ni Miss Andrea na wag pumunta... kabataan nga naman, hoo."

Then she went out of the room.

I hurriedly lifted up my ass to the hole and peeped in. She's right. Debby's in the next room.