B

Billie's POV:

After yesterday's slip Iv been lay in a hospital bed eating Takis.
I quickly finish the bag and lick my fingers clean from the orange dust just as Issac and Elijah walk in.

I smile at the twins as they place down the bag of Taco Bell and a bunch of roses.

"Sup?" Issac asks while taking a seat on the couch besides me, he's been acting cold ever since Rose carried me backstage.

"Atleast I get another week off." We share a small laugh as the nurse comes in, clipboard in hand and her normal emotionless face not bothering to look up.

"Your being discharged Miss Eilish. Stay off the foot and come back in two weeks."
With that she leaves the room and struts down the corridor. I watch as Elijah struggles to pick up his mouth from the ground. With a shake of his head he turns to face me and winks.

"Bro your vile." He smiles as I make gagging faces.

"Pussy is pussy." With a shrug they help me pack my small items into a bag and give me a ride since my mom is busy sorting out a gig for Finn.

I slide into the back seats and lay across them considering my ankle is in a brace for the next two weeks. With a groan Issac enters the drivers seat and turns to face me.

"Wanna go see Dani?"

"Sure thing. Where is her flat ass?"

"Rose's." He speaks through gritted teeth. I can tell he's pissed off about Rose's actions.

With one word my heart is pounding, my forehead is sweating and my stomach is going around a million rollercoaster loops at one time. I gulp, it's a happy gulp and a happy feeling. I'm just unsure of what's going to come out of us being close again.
The wedding bells seem to be somewhere in the distance and I'm desperate for us to hear them for real.

The twins help me out of the car and into Rose's house. Once inside the twins share a confused look after seeing its empty.

"OUT HERE BITCHS!" With a roll of my eyes I hobble out to the small garden.

My eyes widen at the sight. Dani is happily sunbathing while chewing some gum on the small patch of freshly cut grass. While Rose is messing around with a motorbike. Her bare thighs, hands and face is covered in what I'm guessing is oil as she turns around and smiles. She quickly stands and begins to wipe her hands and face, unsuccessfully getting rid of the oil.

"How you feelin?" She points to the brace around my ankle. "Stupid question. Sorry." She shares another genuine smile before throwing the oil covered rag at Dani.

"Bitch you did not just cover me in that shit." With a squeal she jumps up and jumps onto Rose's back while hitting her in the chest.

Me and the twins burst out laughing at how easy Rose flips Dani from her back and holds her arms behind her back as if she was arresting her. I'm not going to lie the way she can dominate someone with ease is definitely a major turn on.

With a grunt Dani relaxes making Rose let go of her.

"Bitch." Dani spits.

"Yup." Rose shrugs and winks.

"Imma grab a soda." With that Dani and the twins enter the house, leaving me literally stuck on a bench in the garden.

"Need some help there deadass?" Rolling my eyes I look up at her toned body. All she's wearing is blue ripped jean shorts that end at her knees and a white tank top that's basically going see-through due to her sweating.

"You've already helped me enough." Even though I declined her offer she scoops me up bridal style and begins to head towards the backdoors.

"I could get used to this." I freeze as Rose looks at me with confused eyes. "Did I say that out loud?" She chuckles and nods.

"Deadass."

"Burrito lips." She narrows her eyes on me as our gaze locks. Her grip around my body tightens slightly.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't just leave you our here?" I roll my eyes as she places me back down on the bench.

"Cus you love me?"

Oops that wasn't meant to be said out loud.

I study her unreadable expression for a moment as her gaze drops to the floor. She doesn't reply. Her misty green eyes just freeze and focus on a spot on the floor.

"Is it that obvious?" I widen my eyes at her comment, my heart skips a few beats.

Maybe this is it, maybe I can finally prove my love to her. But of course Issac has to come outside just as Rose is about to confess her love to me once more.

"Is what obvious?" Silence lingers around us at his question.

"Bil's broken ankle."
"I like burritos."

We say in sync.

Fuck, I mentally slap my self a thousand times. I'm so shit at lying.

We both watch Issac's smile fall from his lips as his face turns to confusion and disappointment at us for lying to him. He waves us off and huffs before storming off back into the house, sliding the door closed with a slam.

"I'm so-" she cuts me off.

"You gotta work on your lying skills B." B...I like that pet name. No ones ever called me that before, not even Rose.

"B...how did you come up with that?" She scoffs.

"B for your full of complete bullshit." I pout my lips and wobble them, faking a hurt and sad face as she rolls her eyes and plants herself besides me. Our bare thighs touch, causing me to throb at the small skin to skin action.

It's been so long since Iv felt a naked part of her touch me. I don't even want her naked body to touch me in a sex way, I just want her to pull me into her arms in bed and feel her soft breathing on my skin.

"Name three times a sentence came outta your mouth that wasn't bullshit." I tap my chin and pretend to think.

"When I said I love you." Her gaze locks onto mine.
"When I said HArdEr, FaSTeR." She shoves me playfully as I put on my goofy voice.

"One more." My eyes light up, I know exactly what to say. I just hope this brings me back into her good books.

"When I said, of course I'll be yours fuckgirl." That's it. That was the expression I wanted to see.

A small smile grows on her face as she looks down at her oil covered hands. For a brief second I saw pure love and passion fill her eyes.

The same pure love and passion that I saw when she asked me to marry her.