Flooded Venues

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Rose's POV:

"I dunno bro. You tell me?" She wiggles her brows while biting her bottom lip. God this girl drives me crazy, even with neon green roots.

I push myself from my seat and walk around the table until I'm hovering over Billie. I hold out my hand, a stern look glued to my lips. She obviously takes my hand as I help her up and into the hotel room.

"Now how do you wanna play?" Her eyes go wide as a dirty smirk forms on both of our lips. She knows exactly what I have in mind, we've been in this sustain so many times before.

"Rough." She whimpers, my heart drops to my asshole as she brings to strip before me.

I watch in awe as she slips her baggy top over her head, goosebumps covering her torso as the cold air hits it. She slides her baggy bottoms off leaving her in her lace bra and thongs. She goes to take off her bra but this is where I come in.

"That's my job." I mumble while I place small kisses into the crook of her neck.
She moves her head to the left, giving me more access to her sweet spots that are placed directly behind her ear. I nibble and suck slightly on her sweet spot causing her to let out a small moan.

I let my hands glide down her sides as larger goosebumps form over her body, tracing small patterns with my tongue as I make my way down between her chest, stopping at the top of her thongs.
I take this chance to look up and just admire the view I get to see. She's honestly picture perfect right now. I mean when is she not.

"Sure you want it rough B?" She closes her eyes and nods while bracing her self for what's to come next. I can be rough when I want to be, don't even get me started on our safe word. I'm sure she'll be calling it soon enough so your understand what I mean.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath readying myself for the kinky side to come out. My eyes go wide as I let my anger out on her, in a good way of course.

I grab her thongs and rip, yes rip them off. I roughly thrust two fingers inside of her and she grips onto the bed below her. Loud moans echo around the silent room as I speed up my thrusting. Her free hand tangles itself in my short hair on top of my head while throwing her head back and letting out a loud moan.

"Baby-Rose-Baby..." She shakes her head before carrying on. "Babyyyyy." She squeals as I lift her off my ground by her thighs and place her into the mattress.
I'm rough but I don't wanna hurt her, so I'm not gonna be throwing her around. A broken bone is such a joy kill, trust me.

I guide my hands behind her back and pull of her bra, followed by kissing down her arms and down her chest, I smirk at the sight of her nipples going hard as the cold air hits them.

I place myself between her legs, lifting her right one over my shoulder and I quickly thrust 3 fingers inside of her, curling them up to hit the perfect spot. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and she grips the sheets around her. Gasping after each hard thrust, I feel her tighten around my fingers so of course I add another causing her to bite into the pillow case.

"Har-harder." With a chuckle I thrust even harder as she goes over the edge. Her eyes roll back once more as her legs begin to shake around me.

"Cum for me baby." She nods quickly before screaming as she releases over my fingers. I slide my fingers out and lick them clean as she gasps to get her breath back, a small smirk playing across her lips.