Sloppy Seconds

Billie's POV:

"Fuck off." I grumble as the morning sun forces its way through the half open curtains. I squeeze my eyes shut and groan before lifting my head up and looking at my stupid red curtains...which aren't red.

"The fuck." I quickly sit up and take in my surroundings.

No red curtains. No red fairy lights.

The bedroom is clean yet smells like Rose. With a frown I bend over to look at the floor, nothing. Just my phone.

Okay now I'm confused.

I slip off the bed, still fully clothed atleast, and open the bedroom door. I slowly make my way down the unfamiliar stairs until I step into Rose's front room.
With a loud sigh of relief I can relax a little, I head towards the sound of multiple voices and find myself in Rose's kitchen.

It's weird, Iv never actually been in her house, apart from the garden and the living room.

"She's alive!" Issac exclaims while throwing his arms dramatically around my neck, he messes up my hair while pulling from the embrace.

"Asshole." I mumble before leaning against the kitchen island. My eyes instantly land on Rose who's stood in her red Calvin Klein sports bra I brought her and some basketball shorts.

Her tattoos covering pretty much her whole body, her thighs, arms, fingers and neck. Her broad figure standing in the sunlight pouring through the window behind her. The sun lights up her muscles and toned stomach. I'm practically drooling right now.

"It's rude to stare." Harriet places her hand on Rose's chest and frowns, making Rose roll her eyes and pull the girl into a tight hug.

She's so trying to make me jealous and it's working. But of course I'm not gonna let it show. Well...I can try at least.

With a scoff I open the fridge and grab a half empty bottle of water, Harriet coughs.

"That's mine...but yeah sure have it. I'm done with it anyways." My grip tightens around the bottle as I let out a loud breath.

"Rose was mine. So guess we are both having sloppy seconds that we are done with." Issac burst out in laughter as I raise an eyebrow at the awkward looking girl. Even Rose lets out a chuckle while shaking her head.

"So your done with me?" Harriet smacks Rose's chest while giving her puppy eyes. With a roll of my eyes I storm out of the kitchen and head back into the guest room.

"Stupid bitch." I mumble under my breath.

I return to the spare room and rummage through the draws for any clothes. Nothing. I groan in frustration as Rose appears in the doorway, she leans on the door frame. A smirk glued to her plump lips.

"Want some clothes?" Rolling my eyes I rod and follow her to her room.

I take a few seconds to take in the surroundings. For once her room is sort of tidy. Nothing compared to how tidy the spare room was though.

Her dirty clothes piled up against her over flowing washing basket, typical Rose. Her wardrobes threatening to bust at the amount of clothes rammed into every space possible. Her desk is lined with deodorant cans and gel pots. Again, typical Rose.

I plop myself down onto the edge of her bed and wait patiently for her to pull out some clothes that are my style. Which consists of a Blohsh hoodie and some basketball shorts. She places then besides me before darting a pair of Nike socks at my head.

"Knobend." I mumble while picking up the folded clothes and heading into her on-suite bathroom. Locking the door behind me.

I quickly change clothes and take a glance at myself in the mirror. I sigh at the sight of my bed-head hair while running my fingers through it in an attempt to untangle the mess.