"Im Sure She'd Love That Hunny"

Rose's POV:

"BILLIE GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!" I jump awake at the sound of Finneas banging on the hotel door. I quickly and a little too violently shake Billie awake. She swats my hand away and pulls the pillow over her head.

Rolling my eyes I swing my legs off the edge of the bed and attempt to rub the sleep from my eyes. I stumble to the door and open it to find a very confused and surprised looking Finneas. A smirk growing across his lips at the the sight of me in Billie's jumper. I just simply flip him off and open the hotel door for him to come in. He groans at the fact Billie is still asleep.

I can't help but crack a chuckle as he dives onto her and pushes her off the bed. She frantically throws her arms and legs around as she begins to have a normal Billie tantrum. Such a child.

"The fuck bro." She mumbles while rubbing her elbow, her bottom lip pouting out.

I slip into the bathroom, leaving them two to sort their shit out.

I sigh at the sight of my messy hair, the gel from yesterday making it stick up in directions I didn't even think was possible. I quickly turn on the shower and step into it, holding onto the rail to keep me from slipping.

Once Iv showered and brushed my teeth I open the bathroom door slightly to see my duffle bag across the room. No sign of Billie or Finn, so I take this time to practically run to grab my bag, holding desperately onto my towel.

"Easy tiger." I freeze and turn on my heels to find Billie and Finneas on the balcony.

"Deadass." I mumble while grabbing my bag and heading back to the bathroom to change.

I opt on my navy suit today with a crisp white shirt and of course my typical gold chain and Rolex watch Billie brought me last year. I gel my hair and take a quick look at myself once more before heading back into the hotel bedroom.

Billie and Finn now sat on the bed on their phones. I mean at least Billie has changed and brushed her hair. I smile at her outfit, a black hoodie with neon green writing covering it, neon green baggy pants and you guessed it neon green shoes. A small smile spreads across my lips, she's always dressing in ways to grab peoples attention.

I mean she always grabs my attention without even trying...or wearing anything for that matter.

"We rolling?" They both hum as a response but stay complete still, both fixated on their phone. I grab a pair of socks and dart it at them. A chuckle escapes mine and Finn's lips as the sock hits Billie on the forehead. She growls before diving towards me.

Another sock in hand I throw it at her but miss. Fuck. Before I can even react she tackles me to the floor, gently slapping any part of my body she can get ahold of.

"Mind- the- ribs-" I chuckle through gritted teeth, she instantly stops. Her eyes turning a light blue as a sorry expression forms over her face. "Sike!" I shout before pushing her off me and running to hide behind a laughing Finneas.

"Your all such children." Maggie laughs and shakes her head as she places her hands on her hips. "Bus is here, Common."

"Yes mom." Me, Billie and Finneas reply in sync, all with a smirk glued to our lips as we follow slowly behind Maggie.

——

"This is crazy, the fuck!" Billie exclaims at the drawing in her hands. The blonde girl stood before her looks down and blushes.

I love seeing Billie are her meet and greets, she's always so genuine with her fans. A smile always glued to her lips when she talks to them and takes photos with them.