"Can I Cum Daddy?"

Rose's POV:

"Suppppppp convict!" I roll my eyes and place Elijah on loud speaker before throwing the phone onto the bed and sighing at my reflection in the mirror.

"What do you want asshole." He chuckles. I wipe my face clean and start to apply some light foundation to get rid of the bags under my eyes.

"Seen that new club down town?" I hum as a response while trying to concentrate on applying my winged eyeliner.

"Me and Issac and some others are going to the opening tonight." I hum again and smile at my reflection. At least I can brush up well.

"All ready going man." He gasps, obviously trying to sound hurt. Before he can even ask who with I tell him. "Going With Tiff and Harriet."

"Bitch who?" Groaning I trudge over to my bed and flop down besides my phone.

"Tiff, the one you slept with at the party." He hums in response. "And Harriet."

"Your new toy?"

"A girls got needs." I shrug before FaceTiming him, his bright white smile exploding all over my screen as he points the camera to a half naked Issac. "Time yall Going?"

"Now." I nod while propping the camera up on my desk, I put on a little cat walk for the lads as they help me decide what to wear.

"Gonna link us when your there?" Issac's face comes close up to the camera, a smirk playing across his lip.

"Maybe, depends if your gonna try steal Harry off me?"

"Your dating lads now?" Elijah smacks Issac's shoulder, this lad can be so dumb sometimes. "Ohhhh it's a girl. Sweet."

"Why do you look so nervous bro?" I shuffle towards the camera and bend down to take a closer look at the disappointment in their faces.

"Billie's coming tonight."

There it is. My heart shattering once again at the sound of her name, knowing she isn't mine anymore. I shrug in response. We say our goodbyes as I grab my SUV keys and head to meet Tiff and Harriet at the club.

I park up and thank the valet driver, adjusting my black shirt sleeves I round the corner and collide with something or someone.

"Fuck me." I scramble to grab my now smashed phone before looking up and meeting the light blue ocean eyes.

"Shit sorry Rose." I brush myself off and smirk at her as she nervously giggles, her eyes glued to the hickey on my neck. She scoffs and adverts her eyes to the floor.

The old Billies coming through, ever so slowly. It's been a month since Kyro got locked up, ever since then she's started to become more herself.

"It's all cool. You heading in?" She shakes her head.

"Waiting on the twins." I frown, of course she didn't get their text. I removed her from the group chat months ago.

"They ent coming for another hour B. Common." I take one last look around, no sign of Tiff or Harriet so with a sigh I link arms with Billie and guide her through the press and screaming fans.

"RILLIE RILLIE RILLIE" They chant in sync.

"Just like old times." I shake my head and smile in response. "Do you miss it?"

"Miss what? Having to keep your deadass safe every day?" She looks down at her feet awkwardly as we enter the club. The booming music surrounding us.

"I'm joking babe." Her now dark eyes looking up at me, did I really just call her babe. Shit. Her grip tightens as we hurry through the drunken crowd, I know she hates crowds so I try get us to the VIP booth as quickly as possible.