This Fucker Can Act

Rose's POV:

I nod as Issac points to a small house at the end of the street. I slow the bike to a halt and cut the engine. Within seconds we have been slid off the bike and banged on the tatty door.

A very hurt and insecure Billie opens it, her head hanging low as she stares blankly at the floor. A numb expression glued to her bruised face.
Iv never seen her this broken, all of her mental walls are up and higher than ever.

"Who is it slut?" The drunken deep voice booms through the tiny house. Billie jumps slightly at the question before scanning our eyes.

My heart breaks at the sight of her mentally pleading for help, but she's trapped. Taking her away from him now would just cause more issues.

"No..no one." She mumbles while dropping her gaze back to the rain covered steps. She slowly and reluctantly begins to shut the door but I jam my foot in the closing gap. Her eyes fill with fear as she backs away from the door and shakes her head rapidly.

'Go' she mouths while taking glances to the room besides her. She steps into the light, illuminating the dark bruises on her neck, face and arms.

I hate seeing Billie like this, the normal badass and free caring girl has disappeared. She's become mentally and physically weaker because of that asshole inside.
Clenching my jaw I shake my head and push the door fully open. Revealing a half naked Kyro slumped on the couch. Thank fuck he can't see me right now.

"Go!" Billie whisper shouts as she pushes me back outside and slams the door shut. My heart drops at the sound of the lock twisting and items being thrown around inside along side with shouting here and there.

"We gotta do somthing!" I shout at Issac who's just stood there stunned at the mess Billie has become.

Fuck this. He's no help.

Without thinking I kick the door with all the force, nothing. I try again. Nothing. With a grunt and a deep breath I try one last time, the pain inching higher up my leg as I slam it into the door. It flys off its hinges. I burst inside with Issac following behind me.

Kyro jumps into action with a machete in hand. Where the fuck did he get that from?
A sinister smirk flashing across his face as his eyes turn black and wide. I instantly hold my hands up but stand my ground as he slowly shuffles towards me.

"Get...the...fuck off my...property." He shouts through gritted teeth, that smirk still glued to his dark lips. Billie's no where to be seen. "What's with you lesbians always trying to steal a mans bitch?" He cocks his head to the side, still inching closer to me with the machete at his side.

Just as Billie rounds the corner the sound of sirens echo through the silent street behind us.

Everything happens in a blur, I watch in confusion as Kyro's whole persona changes. He hides the machete and pulls Billie to his side before slumping to the ground, his hands above his head. The sinister smile disappears, being replaced by a soft sad expression.

This fucker can act. Rapper my ass. He needs a Fucking Oscar award for this performance, hell even I'm starting to believe him.

Rough hands pull my arms behind my back as the cold metal handcuffs clink around my wrists. The muffled voices of an officer reading me my rights gets blurred out by the buzzing in my ears. I shake my head as Billie plays along to Kyro's sick act. Her gaze not meeting mine as me and Issac are dragged into the back of the police cars.

Dani, Elijah and Tiff jump out of Elijah's car. Screaming questions at the officers. I bow my head as I get pushed into the back seat, the door slamming behind me. I look up to see Billie standing in the door way, arms crossed over her chest. The same fear filled expression glued to her face as her pleading eyes lock onto mine.