"I said no."

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Billie's POV:

Breath in...
Breath out...
Breath in...
Breath out...

With a gulp I twist the door handle and enter the dimly lit room. I take a few steps inside and quietly shut the door behind me.

I squint my eyes to try make out the room, don't need a stubbed toe right now.

"Come here." A husky voice whispers from the opposite side of the room. So of course I slowly make my way to the voice.

Two arms slither around my waist, Rose plants soft kisses on the back of my neck. Focusing on my sweet spot, I feel a small smirk crawl across her face as I let out a slight moan at the contact. She begins to suck and tug, that's definitely going to leave a mark.

She spins me around to face her and begins to kiss across my jaw line and down my neck towards my chest. Her hands tug on the hems of my shirt, so of course I pull it up and over my head.
She lets out a small gasp as the size of my chest. Yes, a lot happens and grows in a month.

Holding my hands she's guides me to the bed and softly lowers me down then crawls on top so she's now straddling me. I watch as she runs her hand through her hair while taking me all in. She quickly slides her tank-top over her head and unclips her bra.

I let my hands take control as they begin to explore her top half. I trace small patterns on her sides and stomach causing her to shiver as goosebumps begin to form.

"I've missed you." I whisper as she lowers down and begins to kiss down my chest. She traces down my stomach using her tongue.
Once she reaches my baggy shorts she tugs at them before pulling them down. I quickly kick about and allow them to drop onto the floor.

She carries on tracing her tongue down my groin until she reaches my centre. From here I close my eyes as she begins to tease my core. Blowing cold air onto my wetness.

I let out a loud moan once I feel her begin to release the building pressure between my legs. I grip the thin sheets around me and bite down on a pillow. As much as she wants to hear me moan, there's people in the house and I'm not up for that embarrassment later on.

After a few moments I feel the sensation Iv missed. Only Rose could ever make me feel this way. I grip the sheets harder as a knot forms in my stomach. I quickly grab onto her short hair and let my mouth swing open as a moan escapes causing her to smile between my legs.

Once I release myself over her face she kisses back up to my lips. Before planting a small but sweet kiss on my shaking lips. Just as she does so she pushes three fingers inside of me causing me to moan a lot louder this time.
Another smirk spreads across her face as she speeds up the pace while kissing my sweet spot. Covering me in love bites as I struggle to contain my moans.

——

Rose's POV:

A light tapping wakes me up from my slumber. The room is now completely pitch black. I blink quickly to get rid of the sleepy smears covering my eye sight.

Billie is sprawled out naked across the bed. I slowly and quietly slip out from under the covers and throw on the nearest top. Of course it's Billie's.

I open the door just a crack to see Dani standing with a smug look spread across her face. She cocks an eyebrows while trying to see past me.

"Wassup?" She stops trying to look past me and begins to fiddle with her chipped false nails.

"Lucy is out front." With a roll of my eyes I take one last look at the sleeping Billie before closing the door behind me.

"The fuck she want?" Dani shrugs as we make our way through the living room. Elijah is still passed out in the blanket fort while Issac is washing up in the open plan kitchen. I shove on my sneakers and let out a angry breath while opening the front door.

"The fuck you want?" Lucy smirks and raises an eyebrow at my tired and messy looking body. Hands on hips she giggles.

"Came to see you silly." With a roll of my eyes I push past her and let the door close behind me.

"Yeh but why?" She follows me down the short driveway and steps. I check my bike to see it still where I left it.

"Let's go have some fun!!!" She squeals while shaking a small packet filled with white powder.

"No." She frowns.

"No?" I nod.

"I said no." She laughs and stuffs the packet into her purse before walking slowly towards me, I turn to face her. I'm not backing down this time. Not now Iv got Billie back.

"You've changed."

"No im just not gonna let you control me." She scoffs at my confident sounding words.

"Your the one who calls me when you need some shit to snort!" She dramatically throws her arms around and points at me, her fake nails digging into my chest. "Keep your lil pet girl safe."
I roughly push her arm off and away from my chest, with another scoff she spins on her heels and walks away while flipping me off.

"STAY AWAY FROM US!" I shout. She lets out a dramatic cackle before entering a blacked out car. The beams shoot to the back of my eyes, making me raise an arm to cover them. The cars speeds past me and knocks my bike half way down the street.

Billie stumbles slowly down the drive, linking arms with Dani. They both stand on the steps gobsmacked at the sight of my bike.

"Bro what the fuck happened to your ride?" I wave them away while picking up the mangled bike. With a heavy sigh I place it back on its stand and observe the damage.

"It's chill, I can fix it." Billie leans her head on my shoulder and looks over me towards the bike.

"Baby...what happ-" I cut her off my pushing her chin off of me. I can't deal with a thousand questions right now. Lucy means businesses when it comes to me not taking her orders. She always follows through with her threats, meaning Billie isn't safe around me anymore.

Before walking back into the house I mumble my answer to the confused looking girls.

"Lucy happened."