Spin The Bottle

Billie's POV:

"You sure this outfit is fire?" I ask for the hundredth time, I can tell I'm starting to piss off Rose because every time I change I ask the same question and she answers in the same way.

"Yes B you look fire in everything." But this time I'm actually satisfied with my outfit. I pass Rose my phone so she can take a photo so I can post it on Instagram. I gotta show off my style, no one can pull these outfits off like I can.
I quickly adjust my white beanie over my forehead before pulling a cheesy grin.

BillieEilish: Gonna be a fire night🔥

I quickly upload it and turn my phone on silent to muffle the sounds of the likes and comments pinging through. I stuff my phone into my pocket and admire Rose as she runs a small amount of gel through her short hair.

"What's with the hair colour anyways B?" I run my fingers through the ends of my hair and pout.

"Wasn't really feeling the neon green roots bro." She chuckles and winks at her reflection before turning to face me.

A large smile growing across my face I grab her cheeks and plant a deep kiss on her fluffy lips. She pushes deeper into it, letting her hands roam around the back of my thighs as she picks me up. I squeal slightly as she walks me to the bed and places me on the edge. A dirty smirk playing across her lips as she pushes me backwards.

But of course someone has to be a pussy block by banging on the door. I sit up once hearing my Mother's voice and groan loudly enough for her to hear

"Honey you both ready? The lovely twins are in the lobby."

Rose shakes her head and laughs as I groan and push myself off the bed. We both slip on our shoes and head to the lobby to of course find both of the pussy blockers.

"You literally pussy blocked me bro." Elijah holds up his hands in defence while pointing to Issac.

"Bro he's the one who wanted to pick you both up. Nothin to do with me." Issac slaps the back of his twin brother's head before shooting me an apologetic smile.

"Both looking fire as always." I nudge Issac's shoulder at his comment as we head outside to slide into the Uber.

Soon enough we are all climbing out of the Uber outside the raging party. Swear we are always fashionably late. Rose places her hand on the bottom of my back, a rush of safety fills me as we enter the over flowing house. We all push our way through the drunken crowd and find a sort of empty room with some bean bags in.

The only people in here are either high or buzzing from some kind of drug. I roll my eyes as none of them can even keep their jaws still. I plop myself onto the green bean bag as Rose plops down besides me, crushing me in the process might I add.

"Bro the fuck?" She chuckles and wiggles so she isn't basically sat on my lap. I cuddle into her as she drapes her arm over my shoulder. She rests her head on top of mine as the twins find the drinks table.