Kyro

Billie's POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE?" I shout at the group which consists of the usual; Dani, the twins, Finneas, Josh and Tana.

I throw my arms up in the air as they all share a nervous look between themselves. After a few seconds Josh clears this throat before standing and placing a hand on my shoulder. He takes in a deep breath before saying,

"Just read these texts." With a huff I wait for him to pull his phone from his pocket and load up the texts.

" With a huff I wait for him to pull his phone from his pocket and load up the texts

My jaw drops.
My hands begin to shake.
My heart speeds up as I grab my chest.

"Where would she dip to?" Josh stuffs his phone into his pocket while shrugging.

"Fuck knows. Rose is unpredictable."

"She's also not safe. We gotta find her!" I raise my voice, making everyone flinch. "Why does no one care?!"
I slump to floor as the tears start to roll down my heated cheeks. Finn sits besides me on the floor while rubbing my back in comfort.

"We just gotta wait it out." I scoff at Josh's words and roll my eyes.

"I can't...I can't lose her again."

——

I smile at Kyro's instagram he tagged me in. I quickly like and comment, a smile still glued to my face.

360,537 likedKyro510: Life has blessed me recently🥑View all 28,589 commentsBillieEilish: This photo just blessed me😏Rillie: Bitch you did not just steal Billie from Rose?Byrostan: Urm Byro for the win🤤🥑

360,537 liked
Kyro510: Life has blessed me recently🥑
View all 28,589 comments
BillieEilish: This photo just blessed me😏
Rillie: Bitch you did not just steal Billie from Rose?
Byrostan: Urm Byro for the win🤤🥑

Lemme explain quickly about Kyro. The lad who blessed my life these past 3 months that Rose has been off grid.
No one knows where Rose is, no ones heard from her or even seen her in any press or fan photos. She's completely gone.

She's left me...again.

But a month ago I was at a club, celebrating my release of my new album. That's when I saw a gorgeous chocolate boy staring at me the whole night. He was sweet, like really sweet. He didn't want to just fuck me then brag about it. He genuinely wanted to get to know me and I allowed him by letting my walls down.

The last month we have grown REALLY close. We've been seeing each other a lot, he's taken me on cute dates by the Hollywood sign and even took me on his yacht. Yes he has a speed boat and a yacht and a helicopter. Talk about lucky.

We haven't slept together yet, I haven't let my walls down that low. Just a few make out sessions here and there. But he's really helped me with taking Rose off my mind. To think about it she hasn't crossed my mind since I met him.

Of course I still love Rose...I always will. But she left me again. No word or trace. Hell I don't even know if she's alive!

I stuff my phone back into my pocket and look up at a smirking Issac.

"What dude?" I cross my arms and drop my gaze to the floor.

"Man you used to look at Rose's posts like that." A sad expression flashes across his face as he places both his hands on my shoulders. Shaking me lightly to make me look up at him. He furrows his brows and pulls me into a hug. "I know you miss her."

I shake away from his grip and roll my eyes.

"Bro I got Kyro." He nods as we carry on setting up the drinks table for tonight's sesh.

"I know I know. But still. You was gonna get married man. I was gonna be best man and everythin." He shakes his head in disbelief how crazy this year has been.
So many plans were made for the wedding and I threw them down the toilet when I cheated. But Rose has left me twice, I can't let myself get trapped with her again.

"So? Shit changes dude." He nods again while pulling out some bottles of alcohol and placing them on the table in front of him.

"But you still love her right?" He cocks a brow after spinning to face me. He scoffs at my resting bitch face. "Bitch don't give me that look." Rolling my eyes I grab the Takis and begin to empty them into the large bowls.

"Of course I do." I mumble, he watches me with a blank expression.

"Wha? What was this Miss Eilish?" He sarcastically places a hand to his ear, pretending he didn't hear me.

"Of course I do!" I raise my voice in frustration causing him to chuckle, he knows how to wind me up. I nudge his shoulder playfully before stuffing my mouth full of Takis.

"Heard from her?"

"What's with all the fucking question bro? We haven't spoken about her for three months and I ent gonna start now." He holds up his hands in defence, a smirk travelling across his face. He quickly pulls out his vibrating phone. His smirk growing even wider as he puts it to his ear.

"Suppppppp." He mumbles a few 'mmmhhh' and 'ahhhh' before winking at me and leaving the room.

Wonder what bird he's chatting to now. With a roll of my eyes I stuff a few more Takis into my mouth while pulling out my phone to text Kyro.

With my usual cheesy grin glued to my lips I slip my phone back into my baggy bottoms and head to the living room

With my usual cheesy grin glued to my lips I slip my phone back into my baggy bottoms and head to the living room. Not forgetting another mouthful of Takis. What can I say, Takis are dope as fuck.

I hug and dab a few people I know before slumping down on the couch besides Issac.

"What was with all the questions bro?" His goofy ass smirk tugs on his lips as he doesn't make eye contact with me. He pushes himself off the couch and holds his hands up in defence.

"Your find out later." With that he goes outside with some other lads. The fuck did he mean by that?

Rose is gonna turn up isn't she?
Nah she's been gone for 3 months. If anyone had heard from her someone would have told me.
Wouldn't they?