"Your Gonna Regret That."

Rose's POV:

I hold my stomach while laughing to the story Elijah and Dani are explaining to me. I quickly wipe the happy tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Then Dani was like 'catch me outside how bout that.' Bro is was funny as fuck." He falls to the floor unable to contain his laughter while Dani jumps on top of him.

I look around at everyone's confused faces at the scene before them. That's when my eyes catch the sight of the silver haired girl.

Billie.

I instantly stop laughing as my body begins to feel numb at the sight of her. She looks good, considering I broke her.

I watch as Billie huffs and shakes her head at Issac's open hand. She stands up and shouts at him.

"SHE DONT DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE!" With that she storms past him, pushing him in the process. I watch as her small frame disappears into the mass of people in the house.

I don't even realise I'm holding my breath until Issac snaps his fingers in front of my face, causing me to let the breath out.

"I'm sorry man." His eyes are apologetic as he embraces me into a hug that I didn't even know I needed. I push my head into the crook of his neck so no one could see the small tears escaping my eyes. "I tried." I nod slowly before pulling away and wiping the now sad tears from my cheeks.

"I know..." I whisper.

"I'll go speak to her." Elijah pipes up while pushing himself from the ground. We all watch silently as Elijah enters the house and quickly comes back outside holding Billie by the wrist.

She thrashes about in protest but Elijah is bigger and stronger. He pushes her down onto the seats by the fire pit.

We lock gazes for a split second before she spins around to face Elijah fully, arms crossed she lets out a long sigh.

"You aright Sis?" Dani links her arm with mine.

"As good as I can be." I smile as Issac hands me a drink. I inhale the strong chemical smell before downing it, not wanting it to even remotely touch my tastebuds. "Fucks in this man?" Issac chuckles and winks.

"That's the Bell Twins special." I frown and shake my head as a small smirk spreads across my lips.

"By that he means your gonna get fucked up." Dani pipes up besides me. "I ent looking after your wasted ass." We share a small giggle but stop once Elijah shuffles towards us.

"She's all ears for you." I gulp at his words and nod slowly. I shoot a fake smile to Dani as I unlink our arms. The twins pat my back as I slide past them and slowly but surely make my way to Billie by the fire pit.

Breath in Rose.
Breath out.
Breathe in.
Breath out Rose.

I say to myself mentally. It's like the world slows down, with every step Billie seems to get further and further away. But before I know it I'm hovering behind her. I close my eyes and just take the moment to zone everything out and concentrate on her heavy breathing and her familiar vanilla scent.

"Creep." My eyes shoot open and look down at Billie's ocean eyes as they dance for me. Drawing me in with every blink.

I can tell she's taking me in because very so often her gaze will flicker down to my outfit before looking straight back up to me. An unreadable expression smeared across her face.

"The fuck girl is silent for a change." She huffs before stretching out her short legs and propping them up on the edges of the fire pit.

With a silent exhale of air I lower myself on the furthest seat possible. I smile awkwardly as she watches me with a blank expression.