Neon and White

Rose's POV:

For the past week all we've done is sit around making scrapbooks on what we want the wedding to look like. Wedding agencies have been around to take our ideas and bring them to life.

"It's crazy." I furrow my brows at Billie who's writing in her song book. She spins around and faces me, a large grin on her face. "Next week my wish is gonna come true, like the fuck!" She shouts the last part making me chuckle while holding my chest.

The pain hasn't really gone away. Every time I laugh or move too quickly I get that shooting pain in my chest. It's manageable and I try to keep it hidden because well, Billie worries a lot.

"Six days and imma be officially Mrs Rose O'Connell." Her smile grows wider at my words as she stands and drives onto me, causing us both to stumble and fall onto the bed in a fit of laughter.

She presses her sweet lips to mine, she smirks against my lips before pulling away. She sits Indian style and pulls her jumper over her knees.

The door dings causing Billie to groan and slide off the bed. I listen closely as she squeals as the door slams shut. Her little footsteps echo through the house until she stops in the bedroom doorframe.

"BURRITOS!" She shouts while running to the bed and plopping down besides me. "You ordered me food bro?" I nod slowly as she smiles goofily and rips the paper bag open.

We sit in silence eating our food, well apart from a few moans from Billie here and there. She's addicted to them I swear.

"The twins wanna come over and help them choose suits. That good?" She tilts her head to look at me, a worried expression in her face.

"Babe you ent gotta worry about me. Yes let them come over." She squints her eyes and searches my face to see if I'm lying. With a sigh I repeat my words. "Yes let them come over." She nods slowly, not taking her eyes off mine as she calls Issac.

"Yooooo."

"Be there in a minuet. Need anything from Walmart?" Issac asks, the sound of LA traffic in the background.

"We just-"
"TAKIS." Billie screams and cuts me off. I roll my eyes playfully and throw the burrito wrappers in the bin on the other end of the room.

After a few minuets Issac and Elijah appear in the room. Wide smiles on their faces as they pull a stool each to the side of the bed. Issac throws the bag of Takis at Billie, making her eyes widen as a large smirk forms on her lips.

"Your gonna get fat." Elijah laughs between words as Billie pulls up her top and starts pulling and poking her small chubby belly. She pouts and turns to me.

"Will you still love me if I turn into a Taki?" My heart melts at her baby voice as I nod and press a small kiss to her cheek.

"Always B." She smiles and opens the Taki bag, stuffing a handful into her mouth while letting out a loud moan at the taste.

••••

Billie's POV:

"I miss her Finn." I groan in my baby voice while Finneas adjusts his suit. He chuckles and turns around to face me.

"Your see her walking down that aisle in three days." I look down and start to play with my oversized hoodie sleeve. He sighs and bends down to my height since I'm slouched on the shops couch.
"She's fine. Iv spoke to her. She's out with Josh and Tana sorting out their outfits." I nod slowly at his words.

"You look fire bro." He stands and spins around to show off his crisp white suit.

"Common get your snot suit on." I stand and smack his shoulder playfully while heading into the changing room to change.

I know everyone is going to freak out because of my colour choice. But since when do I follow trends? Especially boring wedding ones.
So I chose a custom neon green Louis Vuitton suit.

I quickly throw it on and walk out to show Finneas. His eyes widen as a smile creeps across his face.

"There's my snot sister." I roll my eyes playfully before turning back into the changing room to change. We head out to the wedding planner.

"Everything fit okay Miss Eilish?" I nod and smile while handing her our suits. She quickly scribbles something down in her notebook before waving us to follow her to the SUV outside.
"Flowers is next. Got a colour idea?"

"Green and yellow." A shocked expression smears across her face as she slowly nods and scribbles in her notebook before telling the driver where to go.

Soon enough we are stood in a shop full of flowers. The whole fucking rainbow surrounds me as I stand, mesmerised by the sight. After a few looks around and discussions we decide on white and green roses. To match the white and green suit theme.

"Finneasssss." I groan as we head back to the SUV. He turns to face me with his eyebrows raised.

"What Bil?"

"I'm hungry." He rolls his eyes and chuckles. We slide into the SUV and right away Finn pulls out a bag of Takis from his rucksack. I can't help but squeal and snatch the bag from him.

I eat when I'm nervous and stressed out. What can you expect. I'm getting married in three days.

——

It's short again I know I'm sorry but all this is just a filler because the next chapter will be the hen do for Billie and Rose and the chapter after that will be the wedding.

Do you want some drama to happen at the hen do?