"Urm...Bil"

Billie's POV:

"ROSE!" The words escaped my mouth. I couldn't control the urge to look into those misty green eyes of hers.

The girl turned around and revealed a confused looking girl. Her eyebrows were drawn on making them look like second cousins rather than sisters. Her tiny lips stayed in a straight line as she raised a brow.

I cover my mouth as Finn spins me around and holds firmly onto my shoulders. His eyes filled with empathy while he wiped the lone tear strolling down my embarrassed cheek. Without saying a word he pulls me into a hug. Nothing but the music and the singing crowd around us.

Iv lost the only thing that kept me whole.

Rose.

——

As soon as I entered the hotel room I slid under the sheets and covered my head. It was the only way I could feel some warmth without Rose by my side.

How long was I going to feel like this? I'm sure Rose is somewhere far away and has already forgotten about me.

With a huff I pull out my phone. I haven't even phoned her or texted her for the whole month.
Iv wanted to many times. Countless times my finger has hovered over her number but Iv never had the guts to actually try call her for myself.

I guess the fear of watching the phone go to answer phone has stopped me each time. Yes Billie Eilish hates rejection.

I find myself in that same situation once again. I hold my breath as my finger lowers to the call button. Just as I'm about to click 'call' Finn bursts through the door causing me to flinch and throw my phone to the end of the bed.

"Burritos?" I let out a small sigh and put on a quick fake smile while I nod and pat the space besides me.

He quickly slides under the sheets and hands me a burrito wrapped in greasy foil.

"What happened earlier Bil?" I fiddle with the foil and ponder if I should lie or tell the truth.

"I thought I saw Rose. I don't know what got over me. I just got excited and thought it was her." He nods while taking a large bite out of his burrito.

"Still haven't gotten over her then?" I shake my head and let out a small sigh. "She was your first love Bil. Your never forget about her."

"She still is my first love. How could I not still love her bro?" I pull myself up into a sitting position while crossing my legs. "She gave me everything and I threw it all away because of Q." He nods and swallows.

"He had photos of you though. You did what you had to do to protect yourself." With a shrug he finishes off his burrito and throws the foil into the bag at the end of the bed.

"I just miss her. Not the kinky sex. Just her. The way she would hold me while I slept. The way she would look at me while I performed on stage."

"I'm sure she still loves you." His words send a pang of guilt in my stomach. If I wasn't so stupid as to hide something from her she would still be besides me now.

"Urm...Bil?"

Me and Finn snap our heads to look at each other before slowly turning to face my phone at the end of the bed. I watch as the screen shines with Rose's name.

That's when it hits me. When Finn came bursting through the door with food I flinched and clicked call without realising it. Fuck sake.

The hairs on my body stand on end as sweat begins to slowly make its way down my forehead and cheeks.

What the fuck am I supposed to say. Wait, did she hear the conversation?