A Girl Has Needs

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Billie's POV:

Rose gently takes my hand in hers as she guides me through the hallways until we stop at the exit door. She turns to me, a worried expression on her face. We both know that outside is going to be swamped with press and fans asking what happened.

I nod before she can even ask if I'm ready, I take a deep breath as she opens the door and allows the moonlight to push its way through the dark hallways around us.

She places a hand on the small of my back and stands besides the barricades that are threatening to burst from the crowd pushing against them. Our hands still connected she allows me to get onto the bus first before following behind me and closing the doors.

The bus is empty, apart from the driver who's flicking through his phone.

"Where's the crew?" I slump onto one of the many small couches and let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

She takes the space besides me while draping her arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer. Iv missed this, Iv missed her and the way she treats me.

"Maggie told me to keep you company while they go for some food. She guessed you wouldn't wanna go?" I nod slowly, I definitely did not want to be having to face the world after what happened.
It may seem like nothing to some people, but when Kyro wants something or someone he will do anything to get it.

The bus rattles to life as the driver nods at Rose who nods back.

"You kidnapping me?" She chuckles at my words. Memories of the last time I asked that flood into my buzzing mind. She shrugs.

"If kidnapping you means taking you to your hotel to watch Netflix. The yes, I am kidnapping you." I roll my eyes at her words while throwing my head back and laughing. She nudges me before pulling me closer into her chest.

I simply let myself get absorbed into her scent and her breathing. She's got me under her spell. What can I say? Fuck girls are irresistible.

The bus comes to a halt causing me to roll off the couch. Great way to be woken up. I push myself up into a sitting position while rubbing the back of my head. Rose simply shakes her head and lets out a breathily laugh before holding out her hand. With a groan I take it and allow her to lift me onto my feet.

"You good shorty?" I smack her shoulder while squeezing past her. Stopping at the doors once I see the crowd forming around the bus.

Can I not catch a break these days?

"I got you." Squeezing past me I watch as she adjusts her sleeves and gold chain before letting out a deep breath. She turns to face me, the same worried look filling her eyes as she scans my face for some sort of expression.
"Here." She leans forwards and adjusts the neon green beanie on my head. With a smile and a wink she nods to the driver to open the doors.

The sounds of screaming fans and press questions fills the once silent air around my ears. The flashing of cameras cause me to squint my eyes. I take Rose's hand as she guides me down the bus steps and through the crowd. I put on a fake smile to make sure my fans don't get worried about me, that's the least I want.

"Is Rillie a thing???" Rose tilts her head back and laughs at the constant same question being shouted at us. She tugs at my hand making me speed up my pace as we finally enter the warm and silent hotel.

"Fuck me." Rose raises an eyebrow at my outburst, with a wink she pokes out her tongue before walking to the receptionist. They whisper for a few seconds before Rose gets handed two sets of keys.