Cheesecake Factory

Rose's POV:

Me and Billie's best friend Zoe are currently chilling in the studio production room while Billie and Finn set up for a cover song, Michael Jackson 'Bad' for TripleJ radio.

I sit awkwardly besides Zoe as she quickly scans down Instagram. Zoe has hated me ever since I left Billie and disappeared on her. I mean do you blame me? My fiancé cheated on me for some dick and then didn't tell me why...I do feel guilty for breaking Billie so bad in such a short amount of time.
But just look at her now in the recording room, she always has a genuine smile glued to her lips whenever she's around me, even if we aren't officially back together.

I still can't shake Lucy's threat from my mind. Ever since I saw her I haven't been seen with Billie in public, I can't risk it.

With a sigh I stand and go up to Maggie, Billie and Finneas' mom. We share a smile and stare through the soundproof window as Billie and Finn sit on the stools and give each other a nod as Billie runs her ring covered fingers through her hair.
The music starts and Billie's angel like voice hums through the speakers besides me.

There's that feeling again, the butterflies, the fuzzing mind and the large smile slowly creeping across my face as she performs. Not forgetting the goosebumps that cover my skin.

I clap rapidly as the songs ends and Billie comes bursting through the door with a large genuine smile glued to her plump lips. I quickly grab her into an embrace and she snuggles her head into the crook of my neck.

"You make me so proud B." I cup her cheeks and stare right into her dancing blue eyes. Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink as she shakes my hands away and nudges me playfully before hugging Zoe.

"How are you two lovely?" I turn to face Maggie as she points to Billie by nodding her head in her direction. I smirk and stuff my vibrating phone into my pocket.

"Better then ever mam." She rolls her eyes and shakes her head while smiling.

"Call me Mags, your family still. Don't ever forget that." With that she trots over to Billie and embraces her. Leaving me with her words lingering around my brain.

I'm family still.

——

"The usual?" I ask Billie, she smiles and nods as I slap her thigh playfully before turning into the cheesecake factory carpark.

I jump out my SUV, with a sigh I pull my vibrating phone out and answer it.

"Sup Josh?" Leaning against my car I hold my finger up to Billie, signalling for her to wait a moment. She nods and starts to take some selfies of her fire outfit.

"Where you at?" I roll my eyes, I know what he wants. My SUV.

"Getting grub with Bil why?" He coughs awkwardly.

"Fancy lending me your whip?" I shake my head and knock on the window to Billie. She looks up at me with a confused look glued to her face. I can see it in her eyes she knows exactly what I'm about to say.
This shit happens too often.

"When."

"Tonight?" I sigh with relief. I can still have a little date with my girl. I knock on the window to Billie once more and shake my head with a smile. I watch as her face lights up with excitement.

"Sure ting. Send me the details later." We say our goodbyes as Billie hops out the SUV. I look down at my phone as it buzzes.

BillieEilish tagged you in a post

She smiles and shrugs before heading into the cheesecake factory.

Likes by BellTwins, Tana and 947,538 othersBillieEilish: Cheesecake Factory with my mamas🤤RosieGuard: Imma have a snack😈BellTwins: On the cheesecake or Billie?😂😏

BillieEilish: Cheesecake Factory with my mamas🤤
RosieGuard: Imma have a snack😈
BellTwins: On the cheesecake or Billie?😂😏

I quickly like and comment and shove my phone back into my pocket before following closely behind Billie. I make sure no one follows us in or is watching us more closely then the press or fans do. Lucy's threat still lingering in my mind.

We slide into a VIP booth, since I pre-booked it so we don't get swamped by press and fans. I place my phone in the centre of the table.

"Put yours on top." She frowns.

"The fuck? Why?" She places her phone on top of mine and crosses her arms and cocks a brow.

"First one to get a text has to pay." A small smirk spreads across her plump lips as she flips her hair to the opposite side of her head.

"Your a deadass." She shoots me a wink as the waiter comes to our table holding a notepad and pen. He smiles once realising who we are.
With a deep breath he contains himself as we order some sharer plates to try different vegan flavours.

——

"I'm fucking stuffed bro." I laugh as she leans back and rolls her bottoms down to allow room for her bloated stomach. With a large sigh she closes her eyes and rubs her belly under her top.

But all good things must come to an end, including a Cheesecake Factory date.

I look down at my phone as text notifications light up my phone. Over and over again. I squint to read the contact name.

'Lucy'

Guessing I'm paying for food.