46. | Real or not?

If it wasn't for the curling scream, the hollering that made the whole place shake with terror. The sky felt like it was evading, away from eyesight, away from reach. The sounds were washing away, a leap of faith was needed.

If it wasn't for all of that, the seriousness of the situation wasn't taken with precaution. It was hell. The punishment was coming now, it was going tear apart every soul being. Blood was going to be the main cover, the stinging on the fingers.

Somebody should have done something, long ago. The domino effect would reach its peak point until there was nothing left to push. Until endless despair seemed to be the only feeling left.
Betrayal of the once trusted.

<•>

She opens her e/c eyes to the next day, a beautiful morning, wearing layers of pink and yellow as the sun rose higher and higher. It tints her orbs, shifting them to a blossomy color as she gazes outside the window. The curtains flows with the small breeze, hitting the skin of her fingers lightly. But inside, she is filled with warmth of her loved one.

"Izuku? You need to wake up now" Her voice rings softly through her room. The air is so freshly breathed through her nose, filling her lunges with relief. Was the air of a summer day always so clean? Perhaps the windows should be open more often.

The tired boy next to her starts fumbling, moving his head so he is facing her features directly. Although his eyes have yet to be open, Y/n can't help but pick up a giggle when noticing the drool across his lip. He looks to be having a wonderful dream, probably wondering off to places one has never been to, or never shall see in their lifetime. That is bittersweetness of dream land, so close to the mind, but yet so far from the eyes.

Deciding to let the curly haired boy get some more rest, also enjoying being in his calm presence. She stands up from her bed, arms supporting her weight off. A look of surprise is painted on her face when she realizes that she is in her own room, in her house. Only momentarily forgetting that she was sent back home the previous night.

Izuku—who was with her all day long, alongside Bakugou who had gone home after being released to ease the worry of his parents.
Izuku was offered to go home for a quick trip, to finally visit his mother and get some parental contact back in his life. However, the boy kindly declined that offer, not ready to face that woman yet. He didn't know if he will ever be without someone pushing him, but he had—at that moment, other things to worry about.

That was, and is the mental health of his best friends—along side himself. Who had fought for weeks with him, being so mentally exhausted by him. Izuku just doesn't have the right means to see Inko, he knows that he will only end up arguing. The faces of his friends crying and pulling their hair out of desperation, the vivid look in their eyes...all of that he can't escape. He needs to be there with them. They—are his first priority right now.

Y/n walks down to the kitchen, still surprised to not see Bakugou devouring food from the fridge, or his constant moody yelling. She smiles solemnly to herself, hoping he is doing good at his parents house. Bakugou had also sacrificed parts of himself just by staying over at the L/n's household. All in the plan to protect Izuku from any harm, from vile people like Rose. They had so much fun, yet that thought was buried in their mind.

School still isn't an option for her—her doctor heavily discarding it, until the young girl felt better and most importantly; well rested. The same implies for Bakugou, but him being headed out of nature, she is almost sure to her very core that Bakugou would go back to school immediately; if not his parents stop him by force.

The girl prepares herself some nice breakfast—eggs and bacon can never go wrong. Besides, it's been a while since she ate a warm and comforting breakfast. Most days have been hectic in the morning, resulting to a cold toast or some good old chocolate cereal. She doesn't mind those last options, but her stomach has been screaming for a real meal. She prepares some for Izuku as well, knowing he absolutely loves eggs and bacon.