Chapter 10: Getting Along

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball Z! Goku completed the task of catching Bubbles and now King Kai is teaching him to use the Kaioken technique and his mysterious secret weapon. As for Raditz, he set off to find Bulma to have her fix his brother's pod but she, along with Master Roshi and the others, are still very untrusting of Raditz. However, they'll have more to worry about soon enough as the Saiyans arrive today!

On Kami's Lookout, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yajirobe have graduated from the unofficial Kami School. Kami himself is giving the boys a speech as they depart. "I am pleased to say that there is nothing left that I can teach you. You have surpassed, both, me and Mr. Popo. Return now to your homes and continue your training until that fateful day arrives. The future is in your hands." Kami finishes and everyone bows before Kami with the exception of Yajirobe who asks, "Hey! Can we get out of this heavy clothing now?" Kami replies, "Yes, do as you wish but just remember that each and every one of you will play a major role in the fate of the planet." Everyone nods their heads but Yamcha proposes, "How about we go put the finishing touches on? And let's go to Kame House while we're at it." Everyone agrees with Yamcha's idea as Krillin replies, "Yeah, good idea, Yamcha. At this rate, we can keep powering up forever." Chiaotzu yells out, "We're invincible!" Tien then thinks to himself, If we're invincible then I can't wait to see what's become of Goku.

Meanwhile, Raditz is waiting on the beach of Kame House for his pod and scouter to be repaired. Meanwhile, Bulma and Master Roshi discuss the situation. Master Roshi asks, "So what did you want to talk in secret? Maybe you're finally admitting your true feelings for me!" Roshi tries to smooch  Bulma but she slaps him and yells out, "This is serious! Anyway, it's about Raditz if you couldn't already guess. He says that he's no longer on the same side as the Saiyans but I just don't know if we could trust that guy. Does he really mean what he says?" Master Roshi replies, "I'm not sure either Bulma but I think the best move, for now, is to play along with his scheme. If I'm correct, Krillin and the others should be stronger than him by now so if he suddenly turns on us then they can put him in his place! It's as simple as that, Bulma!" Bulma is a bit relieved to hear that and replies, "I guess you're right. Besides, I have wanted a chance to work on his scouter which should take about two days at most. The ship on the other hand, yeah... I won't be able to fix in time for him but he'll just have to deal with it." Bulma and Master Roshi exit outside the house to inform Raditz about the pod. Raditz asks, "So, can you fix it? Bulma replies, "The scouter should be no problem but the pod is going to take a while and I'm probably gonna have to send it to Capsule Corp and have my father and his team work on it." Raditz sighs in disappointment and replies, "I guess I'll stick to my original plan and join in on the fight. Anyway, I won't bother you any longer. I'll be on my way." Before Raditz could leave, Launch quickly runs up to him and asks, "Hold on a second! Do you have to leave so soon?" Everyone is confused by Launch's action who continues, "I mean you haven't even grabbed a bite to eat. Are you hungry Mr. Raditz?" Raditz wants to refuse the offer but his stomach rumbles at the wrong time and replies, "Fine, I guess I could stay for a bite." Launch then shouts in glee, "That's great! I'll prepare lunch for everyone!" Launch then rushes back into the house to make some lunch but Master Roshi then asks, "Uh, do you think what I'm thinking, Bulma?" Bulma nods at Roshi. Oolong then tells Raditz, "It looks like she has the hots for you but one thing I'll let you know Mr. Radish is that you really don't want to get on her bad side." Before anyone could say anything, Tien and the others arrive at Kame House. Puar yells out, "Everyone, look! Yamcha and the others are back! Woo-hoo!" Bulma responds, "He's right! They're back! Yoo-hoo! Over here!"

Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu land on the island where they greet everyone.Yamcha shouts out, "Long time no see gramps!" Master Roshi asks, "Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu, it's nice to see the three of you again. I hope your training went well. Anyway, what brings you all here?" Krillin replies, "Oh nothing much. Let's just say we finished our training with Kami." Master Roshi replies, "Incredible! So I assume you guys are gonna train here from now on until the Saiyans arrive." Tien replies, "I'm not sure about me and Chiaotzu but it's definitely good to see you again. Also, how's Launch doing?" Master Roshi replies, "She's doing fine although there has been some concern for the past six months but she should be glad to see you and Chiaotzu. Although, she has had her eyes on someone else recently." Master Roshi turns his head towards Raditz. The Z-Warriors do the same and Krillin is shocked to see who it is asks, "WHAT!?! M-Master Roshi, why is Raditz here?" Master Roshi replies, "It's a long story but apparently his Saiyan comrades threw him under the boss and he's trying to get Bulma to fix his pod." Tien replies, "It's true, me and Chiaotzu heard him saying that." Krillin replies, "Yeah, you told us that but I didn't imagine he'd be willing to work with us." Yamcha asks, "Wow, so that's Goku's brother? I've heard so much but I never got to see him in person. I think I'll introduce myself." Yamcha approaches Raditz and asks, "Yo! What's up? So you're Goku's brother, huh? Wow, who would have thought but it's nice to meet you and my name is Yamcha and I've known your brother since he was a little kid. He's strong, even at a young age." Raditz replies, "Yep, so I've heard. Say, when are you guys gonna bring him back?" Master Roshi replies in a bit of shock. "Bring him back? I guess Piccolo told you that too, huh? But yes we will, once Goku gives us his approval." Confused, Raditz asks, "Approval? What do you mean by that?" Master Roshi answers, "Goku right now is training in the Other World and once he is finished, we will bring him back." Raditz smirks and comments on his brother, "So even in death, my brother doesn't stop training. That sounds just like him." Krillin replies, "I honestly can't believe that the other Saiyans kicked you off their team. Of course, unless you're all plotting something." Raditz replies, "I can assure you no such thing."