Chapter 147: Ultimate Gohan Arrives

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball Z! After escaping the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Buuditz made his way to Ranch where he challenged her to a fight. However, Ranch got her ass handed to her by the overwhelming power of Majin Buu. Suddenly, Gotenks showed up and challenged Buuditz to a fight. However, he also struggled with him until Vegeta arrived. From there, the father-son duo tried their best to defeat Buu and was successful in blowing him away to dust. However, Buu had a nasty surprise when he took over Gotenk's body and absorbed him. Find out, today!

Majin Buu has done the unthinkable and has absorbed Gotenks much to the shock of the rest. Piccolo comments in shock, "Gotenks... He's been absorbed by Buu." Ranch adds on, "Just like Papa was. This is bad." Piccolo replies, "Very bad, we don't stand a chance against Buu like this now." Vegeta replies, "Well, I'm not going down without a fight!" Piccolo replies, "Vegeta, I know that you're not the type to run away from a fight but I implore you to think about this. If you're killed after you're already dead then you'll cease to exist forever." Vegeta replies, "I'll rather die than run away from this freak especially after what he's done to Goten and Trunks. So, you hear that, Buu? I'm not going down without a fight and I'll personally rip the boys and Raditz straight out of you!" Buutenks replies, "Well, well, Vegeta, I still see that even though the odds are stacked against you, you still come back for more. Either you're really brave or really stupid." Vegeta smirks and replies, "I guess a little bit of both but that's just what the prince of all Saiyans would say." Vegeta then goes to Super Saiyan 2 and continues his speech. "So, Buu, I'm giving it all I got and while I'm not able to defeat you, I'll at least be able to buy the Android and the Namekian child some time." Buutenks replies, "Dwell on those feelings, you'll be disappointed to find out how futile your efforts really are." Vegeta replies, "Enough talk and show me what you got!" The battle between Vegeta and Buutenks commences. Meanwhile, at the Sacred Land of the Kais, Goku and the Kais are watching what's going on from Elder Kai's magic ball. Goku comments, "This is bad, Vegeta is in serious trouble. As brave as that is, it's also kinda reckless. As Piccolos said, if he dies while he's already dead then he'll cease to exist." Supreme Kai asks, "But you can always use the Dragon Balls and wish him back, right?" Goku replies, "Honestly, I'm not even sure if the Dragon Balls will work. Something like this hasn't happened before and we certainly don't want to experiment with that sort of thing right now." Supreme Kai replies, "I see." Gohan thinks to himself, Damn it! The boys got absorbed and Vegeta has to fend him off. I hope that this is over soon.

Meanwhile, Piccolo and Ranch are horrified by what they see. Ranch asks, "Mr. Piccolo, what are we gonna do?" Piccolo replies, "I'm not sure but as things stand, we have little chance of actually winning this. However, 13 and Dende are probably almost done gathering the Dragon Balls and that's where we come in." Ranch asks, "What do you mean?" Piccolo replies, "Once Vegeta loses, you and I step in and we'll try to buy both 13 and Dende an extra amount of time. From there, they can wish themselves to New Namek, wish back both Goku and Raditz, and then they can fuse and defeat Buu once and for all. However, Ranch, you'll have to be ready for whatever happens, is that clear?" Ranch nods her head as Piccolo replies, "Good. Now, let's hope that Vegeta will be more than enough to buy the others time." Back at the Sacred Land of the Kais, the Kais and Goku watch. Goku comments, "This isn't good. They might not be enough to buy Dende and 13 any time. Buu has gotten way too strong that he'll finish anyone off with very few blows." Supreme Kai asks, "What are we gonna do?" Goku replies, "Getting the last hope." Goku approaches Elder Kai and Gohan and asks, "Elder Kai, I'm sorry to interrupt but is there any possible way for you to speed this up. The boys have been absorbed and Buu has gotten stronger to the point where he can make easy work of anyone. Please, Elder Kai, I'm begging you!" Gohan asks, "Whoa, Dad, is it really that bad?" Goku replies, "Worse than you think?" Elder Kai replies as he flips a page of his comic, "Alright, I suppose it has been long enough. As a matter of fact, we have finished quite a while ago." Shocked, everyone asks, "A while ago!?" Gohan then asks, "What do you mean? How long have I been sitting here for nothing? I swear that I can barely feel my legs." Elder Kai replies, "Hmmm, let's see... I would say all and all with the proper calculations, five minutes." Gohan and the others fall on their backs thinking that it was longer. Gohan gets back up and replies, "Elder Kai, you had us worried there for a sec. Still, a little information could have helped us all in the long run." Elder Kai replies, "Well, I was stalling for time just so things can get more dramatic. Haven't you seen those movies where the good guy is about to lose to the bad guy only to be rescued by another good guy?" Gohan replies, "But this isn't a movie, anime, or manga. This is real life, Elder Kai, and I would appreciate it if you can tell me how I can utilize my hidden power." Elder Kai replies, "Oh, it's simple really. Just scream as you always do when you guys go Super whatever." Gohan replies, "Just like Super Saiyan, huh?"