Chapter 59: Enter Super Vegeta

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball Z! After the Androids made their first move, Goku and the other Z-Fighters led them to a secluded area where their fight commenced. Before the battle could start, the old Android revealed to the group that they were spied on by miniature surveillance drones to gather information about them. From there, Goku challenged the maniacal Android 19 and nearly gave him a run for his money. However, at the worst time possible, Goku's heart virus kicked in causing him to lose the battle. Now, the fate of the world is up to everyone else today!

Goku continued to have his energy drained by Android 19 while everyone else watches in horror. Suddenly, someone kicks 19 in the face which sends him flying across the field.

This catches everyone off guard but when they turn around, Vegeta is seen standing in front of Goku and comments, "No painted scrap heap steals my thunder

This catches everyone off guard but when they turn around, Vegeta is seen standing in front of Goku and comments, "No painted scrap heap steals my thunder. The pleasure of vanquishing Kakarot belongs to me." Shocked, everyone asks, "Vegeta!?!" Sarcastically, Krillin replies, "Great! From bad to worse!" Suddenly, Raditz wakes up and asks, "Are you kidding me?" Shocked, everyone asks, "Raditz? We thought you..." Piccolo replies, "Of course. The master of deception is up to his old tricks." Raditz replies, "That was the plan until he came and ruined it! I had it all worked out. Put on a ridiculous act to set up an opening to rescue Kakarot. That Vegeta! Has to come and ruin everything! I hope that Android sucks every ounce of life force from him!" Gohan asks, "You were faking all that?" Raditz replies, "Of course. But a better question is why you thought such a basic move could deal me out in the first place. I'm old but I'm not that old." Krillin replies, "Hey, at least we stand a better chance now." Yamcha replies, "You could say that again." Vegeta then asks, "What were you thinking, Kakarot? You had to suspect that something was affecting your body. But like a fool, you still pushed yourself to your limits. Did it not occur to you that transforming into a Super Saiyan would only accelerate the disease? I think you're trying to die just to get out of our rematch." Raditz replies, "You're one to talk, Vegeta. Weren't you always hospitalized every time something went wrong and yet you still wanted to train? I think you have an unhealthy obsession, Vegeta. You better quit while you're ahead before you seriously get hurt. Then again, that wouldn't be such a bad thing. Now, would it?" Vegeta chuckles and replies, "Quite bold of you, Raditz. However, we'll see who really gets hurt after I turn this Android into scrap. Here. Have your idiot brother back." He then kicks Goku and Raditz catches him and replies, "I'll be rooting for the Android." He then places his brother on the ground as Gohan approaches and tells him, "Hang in there. Please, Dad. For us."

Suddenly, the rest of the Z-Fighters gather around Goku as Yamcha yells, "Goku!" Tien asks, "Is he okay?" Krillin replies, "Come on, Man! Stay with us!" Vegeta replies, "Now one of you take the little ragdoll back home and shove that miracle cure or whatever it is down his throat." Gohan replies, "Good idea. I'll get Dad out of here and give him his medicine." Yamcha replies, "No. Let me go. I'm no good here. At least this way I'll be doing something useful. Right?" As he picks Goku up, Piccolo replies, "This condition is caused by a virus like we were told. You should probably take some of that medicine yourself just to be on the safe side." Yamcha replies, "Yeah. Good idea." Gohan replies, "Promise me you'll take good care of him, Yamcha." Raditz replies, "We're counting on you, Wolf Boy." Yamcha nods his head while Piccolo tells him, "Get him away from here." Yamcha replies, "Just hold on, Guys. Me and Goku will be back before you can even blink." The Z-Fighters nod their heads as he flies off with Goku. Krillin exclaims, "Get better, Goku! The world needs you!" Android 19 prepares to chase after Yamcha but the old man tells him, "As you were. No point in giving chase. We will save the best course for last. His canny little friends can whet our appetite for the feast. Now that Vegeta's joined us, I'm sure things will stay interesting." Elsewhere, back at the island, Yajirobe plays with baby Trunks by lifting him as high as he can while yelling out, "Look out, Trunks!" He keeps doing as baby Trunks giggles. Suddenly, Yajirobe feels something wet dripping on his face.