Chapter 98: Father-Son Kamehameha

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball Z! After Goku had sacrificed himself to save Cell, it was all in vain as Cell had somehow managed to survive and it's up to Gohan to finish the job. However, before they could get started with their final battle, Cell sneakily fired a blast at Trunks only to be taken by Raditz. He died telling Gohan to finish the job and that he's sorry. Trunks then decided to attack Cell but he overpowered him and Vegeta ended up saving his on only to wind up unable to battle. Now, we begin the epic clash between two Kamehameha, today!

The final clash between two warriors has begun. Gohan thinks to himself, Damn it! Cell has gotten stronger and I may not be able to beat him right now for the sake of Dad, Android 16, Raditz, and Ranch. I'll pick up my slack right now! Suddenly, Vegeta opens his eyes and tells Gohan, "G-Gohan... I'm... I'm sorry. Just... beat... Cell." Gohan replies, "Here, take the last Senzu bean and split it with Trunks." Vegeta replies, "No... You take it. After all... Raditz gave you the Senzu Bean for you to use, r-right?" Gohan mutters, "Vegeta, I-" Vegeta cuts off Gohan and tells him, "S-Stop talking now and focus your attention on Cell. As much as I hate to say this but you're... You can do this..." Vegeta then slips into consciousness. Gohan thinks to himself, For Vegeta to apologize, he knows how hopeless this whole situation is which is why I need to finish Cell here and now! Krillin then asks the group, "What are we gonna do?" Piccolo replies, "For now, nothing. As much as I hate having to leave everything up to the boy, he's the only one who can stop Cell and we'd only get in the way. Besides, he still has the Senzu Bean that Raditz gave him." Yamcha replies, "Yeah but it's kinda crazy how willing he was to do that again. Raditz sure is something else, huh?" Tien replies, "Well, let's just hope it's enough." They then turn their attention on Gohan and Cell who tells Gohan, "Look at this, perfection at its finest. I wonder if Dr. Gero always intended it to be this way as not even I could have imagined that I could get even more powerful than I was previously. Dr. Gero was an average fighter but he was a brilliant scientist! My strength is perfect, my intelligence is perfect, everything is perfect! I am the literal definition of perfection! Get ready to see your father again!" Gohan yells out, "Then hit me with your best shot!" Cell replies, "Yes, that's what I like to hear. However, before we can start, I think it'd be wise you eat the Senzu Bean your late uncle left for you. I want to know that I beat you at your strongest." Gohan replies, "I guess you're right." Gohan grabs the Senzu Bean and eats it.

Meanwhile, in the Other World, Raditz had arrived at King Yemma's desk who asks, "Hello there, it would seem that you've kept your body. Alright, let me see, you're... Raditz? As the Raditz? Goku's brother?" Raditz asks, "Yeah but why are you so surprised to see me? This isn't the only time I've died." King Yemma replies, "That's right, you were shot and killed by Vegeta nearly five years ago. I was just surprised that I saw you and your brother here. I may have been out of the picture but I've heard you and your brother have gotten considerably stronger even to the likes of defeating Frieza and that's why I'm so surprised to see you." Raditz replies, "Yeah, well, Cell proved to be much of a problem than anyone was expecting. Say, did someone named Ranch came through here earlier?" King Yemma replies, "Yes, let me see and... Oh, here we are! A fine young lady who's 18 years old but physically 19 due to training inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and it says here that she's your daughter." Raditz replies in relief, "Yes, that's her! Where did she go?" King Yemma replies, "Oh, she went over there by Snake Way with your brother, King Kai, and his monkey. If you fly at full speed then you should be able to catch up with them." Raditz replies, "Thank you! It was nice seeing you again! I'm off now, bye!" Suddenly, someone taps on Raditz's shoulder. He turns around to see 17 and 18 staring right at him. Raditz, awkwardly, asks, "H-Hey, what's up?" 18 simply walks over to Raditz and slaps him across the face. She then dusts her hands off as 17 tells Raditz, "Consider yourself lucky. Trust me, you wouldn't have heard the end of it." Raditz then rolls his eyes and quickly makes his way towards Snake Way. Elsewhere, Goku and the others watch over Gohan as he charges up his Kamehameha. Surprised, Ranch comments, "Wow, Gohan is incredible. I'm glad that 16's sacrifice didn't go to waste." Goku replies, "Yeah, but I'm worried Gohan may have his hands full even with Raditz's sacrifice." Ranch replies, "Speaking of which, where's Papa? I thought he'd be here by now." Suddenly, Raditz replies, "Don't worry, I'm here." Ranch turns around and sees her father again.