Chapter 122: Majin Buu Unleashed

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball Z! After Babidi has taken control of Vegeta and Raditz, they proceeded to cause havoc on the tournament. Much to Goku's displeasure, he was forced to fight his brother and Vegeta once more. Their fight is an intense one as they're all giving it all they got to win this. While this was happening, Gohan, Piccolo, 13, and Krillin went to confront Babidi to stop his evil plan to revive Majin Buu. However, they only succeeded in killing Babidi and the fight between the three Saiyans has filled the meter up and now Majin Buu is released today!

While the rest is busy with other stuff, Bulma and the others have decided to take the course of finding the Dragon Balls. Bulma has her ship prepared and everyone boards on it. However, they notice that the kids have gone on and have disappeared. Concerned, Chi-Chi asks, "Um, you guys, have you seen where my Goten is?" Bulma replies, "Actually, I was about to say that about Trunks. Where could that be?" Launch replies, "Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Ranch either. Where could that little lady be?" Videl replies, "Don't worry, I'm sure they went to use the bathroom or something. If you want, I can go and look for them." Bulma replies, "That would be kind of you. Thank you." Launch replies, "Yes, thank you, Videl." Chi-Chi replies, "See? All the more the reason that you would make a perfect wife for my Gohan." Videl blushes and asks, "You really think so, Ms. Chi-Chi?" Chi-Chi replies, "Of course! I know you and I didn't get along when we first met but all that time you came to see my son, I've seen how a delightful and respectable young lady you are." Launch replies, "You even remind me of me sometimes." Videl replies, "I can see why. Anyway, I'll get those little rascals. After all, those people aren't going to revive themselves even though I still have no idea how that's possible." Videl then runs off to look for the kids as Chi-Chi comments, "Aw, she'll make Gohan the perfect wife." Launch replies, "Indeed but let's hope we can see through this. Oh, Raditz." Bulma replies, "I know, I hope nothing bad happens to none of them." Videl then makes her way to the bathroom inside of the tournament and yells out, "Goten! Trunks! Ranch! Where are you?" However, Videl's voice only echoes through the empty halls with no response. Suddenly, Videl noticed the children flying off. She then flies towards them and asks, "Hey, where do you three think you're going? Your moms are worried sick about you." Goten replies, "Sorry, Videl, but we really need to check on our dads." Ranch replies, "Yeah, please Videl, I can't bear to see Papa in pain." Conflicted, Videl replies, "I can't just let you guys go without your mom's permission." Ranch and Goten sigh in disappointment.

However, Trunks doesn't comply and tells Videl, "You know what, we'll stay if you can catch us!" Trunks then goes Super Saiyan and flies off as Videl yells out, "Hey, come back!" However, Trunks is long gone now. Videl sighs in disappointment and tells Goten and Ranch, "Well, at least you two are still here." However, they both then go Super Saiyan and Ranch tells Videl, "Yeah, sorry about this but mind telling my mom that I'm getting Papa back, alright?" Videl replies, "But I-" Ranch cuts Videl off and tells her, "Alright, thank you for understanding, bye!" Ranch flies off. Goten tells Videl, "Yeah, sorry about that, Videl. I promise I'll tell Gohan to marry you! Bye!" Goten also flies off leaving Videl at a loss for words. She then thinks to herself, Those kids sure remind me a lot of me when I was younger. Anyway, I gotta tell this to the others. Videl makes her way back to the group. Chi-Chi asks, "Did you find them?" Disappointed, Videl replies, "I did but they got away." Bulma replies, "They're off to see their fathers, aren't they?" Videl replies, "Yeah and Ms. Launch, your daughter says that she promises to bring Raditz back home." Launch replies, "That girl is a lot like her father which is why I hope that he snaps out of this spell." Launch then looks up in the sky with her hands crossed in hopes that everyone makes it back home safe. Meanwhile, the fight continues between the three Saiyans and they're having a ki-off. They're constantly firing ki blasts at one another in hopes of getting the hit on the opponent. However, the area is covered in smoke which puts everyone at a disadvantage but Vegeta prevails and strikes Goku. He then grabs Goku in a chokehold position as Vegeta begins to squeeze tighter. Suddenly, Vegeta is struck in the back by none other than Raditz. He then charges at Vegeta and strikes him multiple times in the chest and face. Raditz then deals a heavy kick which sends Vegeta crashing into a rock. Raditz then fires multiple ki blasts at the rubble and the entire rock formation falls on top of the Saiyan Prince. The area is covered in dust and there's no sign of Vegeta anywhere. Raditz smirks as the thinking that he's won but that's until Goku yells out, "Watch out!" Vegeta comes bursting out of the dust cloud and charges at Raditz with everything he's got. Raditz is being beaten badly while his brother watches. Goku gets back up and flies in to help his brother. Vegeta then focuses his attention on Goku while letting Raditz go. The two exchange equal blows but Vegeta eventually gets the upper hand and beats on Goku relentlessly. Suddenly, Vegeta can hear someone yell out, "Why won't you die already, Vegeta?" It was Raditz who fired a ki blast which hits Vegeta and has him falling down to the ground.