'01

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

disclaimer: this story is inspired by the Thai drama called "Kluen Cheewit" (2017). no finance or benefit is made from this. we are here to write fanfiction for entertainment purposes only. anything here is fiction although real names are being used for the purpose of character imagination. we mean no harm to anybody including the characters, thank you!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"you have changed. you are now chasing after frame and power, you were never like that before" Jennie voice cracks a little, wiping away her already fallen trace of tear displayed on her cheeks.

"you'll never understand me because you're not in my shoe" Ms.Kim, Jennie's mother, mention as she got up from her chair just to face her daughter.

Jennie shook her head from side to side,"I won't do it, I don't want to turn horrible like you" just a quick glance from her mother walking closer and a slap had already landed on the side of her face. 

"I have given you wings to soar high so you can go far but I never thought you'd be this stupid" her mother yelled out all of her anger to her only daughter. and the result from it was just Jennie crying like a fool after getting beaten by her biological mother.

Jennie sobs quietly, placing her cold hand onto her burning cheeks. she couldn't stop breaking into pieces. "someday, you'll understand because now your mind is still too hungry for money" 

"you-" her mother paused before looking away, "he's the only one who can help you, so think properly before turning your back on him"

with just this reply, she walked out the door. as she slam the door shut behind her, both of her hand formed into two hard fists that turned white-ish. she was ready to punch herself with it for being so enervated and dull.

Jennie walked down the long hall with the car keys in her hand but her mind ran wild through her mother's and her situation. everything was as just fuck up as how the antis view her. why did she even choose to bring herself to walk on this path. who was her to think that life would be perfect to be born as Jennie, a high reputation star that couldn't even make her happy.

anger and resentment escaped out from the tear duct of her eyes, making them sensitive for her hand to wipe those tear drops just the seconds it slips. these tears were useless, well for her mother it was useless.

before she reached her car, two pair of strong hand grabs onto her arm and pulled her back with a gun that was felt behind her lower waist.

"w-who are you guys?" she asked, instantly regretting to not protect herself and be careful like any other time. just after she finished asking, the gun went from her side to the back of her neck. it was a threat for her to stop talking. 

she widen her eyes pupils as one of the guy open up a suitcase full of injections in front of her, putting pieces of the injection gun into place and ready. the guy took a small white pill and forced Jennie to swallow it down.

"I won't take it if you guys don't tell me who you are" she demanded and shut her mouth tightly close. just when she thought they would tell her, a punch was felt on the side of her stomach, making her groan in pain of quickly numbness. in that instance, the guy pushed the pill into her mouth and made her swallow it down.