'11

Jaebum stood outside the funeral hall with his hands in both of his pocket. the last rain has cleared any darkness out from today but his guts tasted bitter after a long night of no news about Jennie. he couldn't sleep last night. after twisting and turning, he only got three hours of sleep.

"sir." his bodyguard announced it's presence behind and interrupted his messy mind that was in darkness "anything?" he asked for the millionth times, everytime feeling hopeful that his guard will atleast said yes.

"no sir, but the media." the young man showed him the screen of his phone as Jaebum duck his head, listening to the reporter of all time. 

"In the funeral hall of grief, Jennie Kim is nowhere to be seen. Entertainment CEO mentioned that she's overworked and wanted to rest for that day. As much as it sound convincing, many fans are having different comments about this-"

"Any negative comments on trending?" Jaebum cuts the news media off. "yes there are a couple of negative comments from smaller sites talking about a contradictions of her disappearing because of the bad relationships between her mother and her."

Jaebum took a deep sigh before knitting his brows in concerns, "take down all of those articles and news, I want everything off unless it's positive."

"yes sir." the young man answered before going back inside the building of the funeral hall.

"Jennie where are you.." he whisper among the air, hoping that it will deliver the message to her. he started to feel himself lost in the world of many illusions of her, from being scared to getting hate on. but one thing for sure is that Jungkook wouldn't be able to know his limits.

=====

the water splashes and swirled Jungkook's ant waist as he untie the white, pale, cold hand of Jennie and instantly bridal carry her out of the water. his heart thump against itself as he place the motionless heavy body of the woman, unless he moves it, onto the grass ground. her eyelid laid shuts, showcasing only her long natural lashes. her lips were white from the amount of blood that wasn't able to travel up from her cardiac area. he gently pat her cheeks and got no reactions other than her head tilting the way of his force. 

the sun sends down it's sun rays while it await for her, "yah, get up- stop acting will you?" he shook both of his forearm before noticing the cold and freezing body temperature of her. she stay motionless. her fragile wrist turned dark purple from the tight tie yesterday night. 

using her pointing knuckle to test for her nose breathing, he wanted to make sure she wasn't dead. he heavily place his head onto her slowed pumping chest and notice the abnormal heart wave as if it was going to stop anything soon.

"you can't die" he command. hostile with suppressing eyes, he carried her inside the house and into the bed where he slept soundly yesterday night. he placed her on the side and fully took off her shirt, revealing her nude laced bra, showing a healthy abs of a woman. he quickly undo the button of the black jeans, zip it down, and strip her bottom clean, leaving on only her black panties. 

he lift her up in easiness again and carried her into the bathtub, where he runs a tub of hot water to soak her in. he made sure her head stay out of the water by making it rest on the edge of the  long glossy tub. he grabbed a white towel and wet the same hot water with it before squeeze the excess liquid and wrap it onto her head where water race each other down her face. the bathroom soon filled up with fog as he repeated the step a couple of times and each time getting closer to her before completely sitting on the wet bathroom floor tiles.