'17

"it's clear." the middle age men in a black sweater, ripped jean, nike shoes, black mask, zipped on backpack, and military designed cap rushed into the room to announced his successful mission task. but yet his boss stood still with deep integrity, not for him but for his feckless actions. Chaeyoung flip her pony tail back and step into his space giving her best threatening glare at how dare he give off a relieved breathing when he almost got revealed. the man stood there with his head lowered to the ground, scared, as he panted breathlessly and reflect over his fickle actions earlier. "if Jaebum founds out - I want you dead by sunrise." Chaeyoung narrowed her brows, almost making them push against on each other, keeping her dark expressive yet ablaze optic on his drooping face. 

 "yes!" he shouted from his lungs, non-confidentially, as he watch the fierce head of the plan leaves the room. above anything Chaeyoung was quick to know what had happened to him. 'fuck' he groaned in harm as he quickly take action of revealing and pulling his long sweater sleeves to re-locate the bullet that Jaebum had shot from his handgun. the bullet hole became numb as he could feel the blood drip down like waterfall from his pinky and create a bloody mess on the concrete floor. but he sighed in relief because he was lucky enough to get out of there before Jaebum could send another bullet through his mid-back. 

===== 

Jungkook step out of the bathroom, leaving splatters of unwashed water around the sink that failed to go down the drain, with a small washing towel hook onto his thick and sore nape from sleeping all night long against the wall of his bedroom. he grab one end of the towel and wipe the remaining droplets off of his morning face. as he came down the hallway to where his bed was his eyes swam over to the deep asleep and alcoholic smell of the girl on his bed from last night.

checking up on her ill drinking after effect from the night, he took quiet steps towards the lowly laid bed that almost touch the clean bedroom carpet floor. he overlook at her, mesmerizing her long lashes to her perfect arched cupids bow, jotting down her constant breathing patterns while she have her best sleep. a smirk surfed upon his face as he gently tugged onto the blanket from below her waist to cover up her whole body while leaving just an exposure of her face that squish on top of her natural bed hair curls. his clear and bewitching orb scowl her full lips and brought back the kiss from yesterday night. he bite his bottom lips from thinking about it again and went to his desk, letting her sleep.

taking out the yellow envelope from his backpack, he remembered the person who dressed himself in black with a military cap along a black mask. he did asked the person about the envelop yet no reply was given but a shove in his arm and stride away in a rush. 

remembering that unusual incident, he grew curious on what was inside the envelope. the envelope was as light as a feather but it managed to fill every corner of the rectangle shape. he tugged onto the red string that was keeping the envelope sealed and reversed the way the string wrap around the gray button below the envelope flap.

when he finished unwrapping the red string, Jennie coughed out dry air taking him by attention. she held onto her head for a sight of dizziness that had just rushed through. in a quick pace, he quickly open his bottom drawer with the key on it's lock and throw it messily in before pushing the drawer to closed in for a hide. by the time he turned towards the bed, Jennie had already sat up but her eyes were still closed from light that shines into the room. she coughed on her palm again and take several attempts of trying to swallow in her salivary to stop doing so.

without any thoughts of bringing her water or asking if she was okay, he sat on his chair facing her. apparently, he was waiting for her to finish collecting her remembrance and consider looking for the wrong surroundings that she was in. but nothing like that came aboard when she found his cunning stares and butt scooted back into the white blanket that he had covered her with earlier, "why are you in my room?" she asked without screaming, not realizing that it was actually the opposite around. her voice came out deep and husky captivating his eardrums.