'21

bright light grew steadily outside until the white curtain glowed just the same as stained glass. the road was slick with water, though the puddles remained quite still, no hint of rain still falling. above the clouds were still grey but without the denseness of yesterday, allowing patches of blue to form. the clouds drift lazily in the breeze without destination or purpose, as if every day for the clouds is meaningless.

Jungkook sat stiffly at the corner of his room with his back core against the hard concrete white painted wall. the bright sunlight aiming right at his opened yet drooped beading eyes and he didn't bother to moving them nor blocking it from stinging his orbs. dark shades of under eyebag hangs below his long bottom lashes ever since he have been up all night long listening to the silence and thinking of letting whatever it is overcome him. he was exhausted. there was many reasons to why he couldn't put his body to rest even after many attempt but one of them were the girl crying outside the building in despair.

the wooden floor that he sat on became harder to manage since his sitting position was still in the same place from yesterday night. but in front of his spot is the yellow rectangular envelope that he had hid it from a couple days ago. he kept it only for himself as if it was a secret to keep forever. a loud sigh escape between his dried skin cracked pale lips before he unreleased his sore arm from his knee and take it within his grasp. 

his hand slowly unwind the red string at the top and flipped opened up the sealed envelope, remembering what the man dressed in black had told him from the hospital. 'as long as you have the yellow envelope, you could get your justice.' those words. 'take her down, isn't that what you wanted? there's no time left. since you have came this far, go till the end.'

the words of that guys dressed in black. he feels like he have heard the voice from somewhere before and he was sure it wasn't just hallucinations. but what caught his mind was the aura of the guy delivering it so steadily that his soul still felt visibly onto his skin creating goosebumps of mixed emotions in betrayal or helpful. his heart thumped faster than he had expected while his hand tremble to the opening and peek of what's inside the half emptied envelope. 

he had to shove his forearm down to reach the bottom of what looked like a saving drive that could be plug into any computer or laptop devices. half of it in the colored matte black, he held the drive, curiosity, while twisting it around with his pointing finger a couple times before standing up on his feet. nothing comes to mind except the feelings of eager on wanting to find out the answer within the drive. 

the moment he sat down in front of his working desk, he opens up his laptop and proceed to plug it on the side of the organized machine. a bright screen flashes upon his eyes as he scrolled his mouse to the pop up files and click it to load. another bigger screen unlocked, in coming a video playing. he notice the familiar view of what's being displayed within the twelve minute clips. 

his heart twisted and sunk with nerves as he watched. the white light enveloped him, coldly, as he shook. his breaths came in sharp pants and he tried to gain control, but nothing was working. it hurts. he tried to breath calmly, but every time he looked up those cruel, horrible, necessary cctv footage were there. videos he had waited for with anxious and worry, knowing, somehow, that they might interpret and brought into reality soon.

slowly, the panic and anxiety attack flowed away, and yet he still shook. his eyes, closed and aimed towards his clasped hands, slowly opened. trepidation swelled through him as he slowly raised his eyes yet again to the steadily shining screen. 

=====

'according to anonymous A. the leaked footage and photos of popular star, Jennie Kim, and a law student name, Jeon Jungkook, it is claim that the star is accused by Mr.Jeon for causing his girlfriend, Joo Na-rin, to die. It is rumored that the day Jennie Kim had held the press conference of her hospitalize incident, July 2, 2019, this could be the alternate results of her answers.