'23

'Jeon Jungkook, an attorney, faces charge against intruding privacy kidnapping of South Korea, Seoul superstar Jennie Kim. When goes into board investigation, the man is also involved in falsified of law attorney license. a deeper investigation will take place once confirmed.'

"so you're denying it, is that right Mr. Jeon?" the head of the investigation officer declared as he drops his black inked pen onto the wooden working desk and crossed his arm, leaning back staring out towards the open glassed door of many people. Jungkook gulped diffidently, staring towards him with pitch dark droopy eyes.

"those are media news reporters and fans of Miss Jennie Kim, right?" he queries out to the second officer who quickly nodded in response, blocking the entrance of the police station, "yes sir, I'm afraid we can no longer hold them back." 

the investigation officer pouted and sigh his attention towards the man in handcuff, "we could do this all day or you go ahead and tell me the truth." he lowered his head and glared at Jungkook's blank stare. the uncomfortable stares brought in a mysterious smirk onto Jungkook's full cherry lips. 

it was ridiculous for the officer to ask him the same question ever since last night. it was rather for him to admit than to tell them the truth. the sun has already set up in the middle of the blue sky. white fluffy clouds run by but yet here Jungkook sat in denied of his arrest. 

"officer, why don't you tell him that if he refuses to admit then these pictures will be revealed within the media? he should know how quickly a picture can spread in a second." Jaebum interrupted from the side, showcasing a tight-packed envelope of pictures after his men formed a pathway for him to come into the police station without any harm. he stood there smiling with hand in his pockets, tsk'ing on the way Jungkook looked bothered, "someone like him would do anything for the woman-"

"shut up!" Jungkook burst after having to hear that same thing over and over again. gearing up with his brows crashing together. the way he stood up frightening the officers to arm up around while all the men in black suits encircled Jaebum in safety. 

Jaebum widens his straight shiny white teeth, for the bravery and worked up man and slowly pushed one of his men to get out of his way, "what did you say?" he clenched his jaw as soon as he lined up his face with the younger man, provoking him in anger.

Jungkook's step forward with his shoes knocked onto his clean ones, furiously he tighten his jaw and said it more clearly yet slowly, "I said shut your disgusting mouth before it's gone for good. if you mention Na-rin one more time, don't say I didn't warn you." his breathe fanned his closely. fire fueled onto the fire, the atmosphere became silent, only flame were enlightening from both pissed off man. 

"ah really?" Jaebum touched the back of his neck, jerking his head to the side, pretending to mock him until he got tired and let his smile drop, "then what do we do about Jennie? should we just let these picture floats around the media and get her harm? is that what you're trying to prove right now?" the questions rolled out of Jaebum's tongue while gripping harshly on the corner of the envelope that was in his hand. 

it made Jungkook feel guilty and bitter. he feels like adrenaline soothed down a bit from the madness that he immediately regret it. 

Jungkook blinked away and onto the shiny yet dirty floor covered with many dusty shoe print, confusion fought in between his emotions of shame and regrets. it throbs against his guts making him sick to the stomach for his past actions. sharp invisible blade never cut so deeply into his throat shutting his breathing of words that stuck there forever. how could he furiously protect Na-rin and not Jennie, the one he wronged. within this moment, who does he choose to hold on to?