'09

"Chaeyoung, get rid of any media news about my appearance today at Korean University Law school.. I made a mistake going there." Jennie ordered as Chaeyoung and her personal manager awaited for her at the SBS station hallway, handing her a booklet of the drama script reading. Jennie snatches it out of her hand indirectly that her mood has been ruined by Jungkook. "yes" Chaeyoung nodded before going away with her iPad while the manager opens the door for her to get into the meeting room where they were all already there waiting for her arrival.

all eyes on her as she walked to her seat and placed her booklet onto the cold hard marble desk before looking around the room full of innocents, respected, and amazing look, "hello my name is Jennie Kim, I will be playing AeCha. please take care of me, thank you" she announced as the director and producer nodded their hand with loud claps followed by the whole cast. 

"hello my name is Min Yoongi, I'll be playing Minjun, please take care of me as well!" he stood up to bow a couple of times and then towards Jennie, who she also carelessly lifts a small grin him in return. as soon as he sat back down, he throws in a smirk, and then the other cast continued until it ended with the person next to Jennie. 

she stares deeply into the booklet titled 'TO HOOK A STAR'. the drama that she had signed the contract with was the drama that her mother have pre-cosigned for her to do.  the drama's plot goes through stages of how AeCha, an innocent young girl who is curious about a popular idol name Minjun. the story explains the process of how Minjun opens up to AeCha, the only person who learns about the secret of a true idol. 

she stared at it, wanting to turn the drama down but yet at the same time, this was the only thing that her mother has left behind for her to do. maybe completing this task will make her feel less guilty for always acting selfishly. 

the title of the booklet soon became a blur for her, instead, she finds herself thinking about the act of Jungkook from earlier. she honestly doesn't see them moving anywhere with that act of his. if he really wanted to put her into custody and justice for his girlfriend, he would have done it earlier without messing with her. no matter how much she tried to think out of it, it just seems that he will never stop bothering her until he was finished.

"sorry, it's your turn to read your line" Yoongi double-tap the desk area with his pointing and middle finger, near her resting arms to grab her distraction back in place. he was a smart man, not too tall, deeply kind but gives off unapproachable vibes, black hair, seductive sharp eyes, and extremely talented in anything he does. 

Jennie bowed down for losing focus just now, she proceeds to open up her booklet to the page that she has secretly eyed on Yoongi just a second ago and read off the line that he was pointing to. she shook all the reality off and puts on her emotions that were required for the scene. she just wanted to do well for this project as well as how she does it for all the others hit.

Part1- Scene10 (AeCha fangirl over the super star, Minjun)

"oppa, how is it to be a top star? don't you ever get bored of being in front of cameras and always in the eyes of people?" Jennie read the lines, taking turns with Yoongi who read Minjun's line.

"bored? what do you know about being a star?" Yoongi smirked, added in his role played emotions that amazes everyone in the room except Jennie. he continued, "AeCha, do you know why people call idol- star?"

Jennie pouted with a head shake, getting into the role as well, "I don't know but my mom always tells me that- people depend on the stars to give them lights when their world turns dark.. oppa, do you know why my mom said such things?" 

the script reading continued on as the cast and crew all focus on the admiration of both Jennie and Yoongi. it wasn't a lie that they both portrayed the roles so well. the director and producer were both happily proud that they have chosen the right cast to do this drama with. as their successful reading came to an end, they all stood up to take a group picture for the news media that will be released later on today.