'10

Chaeyoung wondered around the funeral hall that was becoming a walk way of white floral wreath, trying hard to think of a solution for this moment. the sun has set and she honestly became more overwrought about Jennie, who gone from attending her mother's funeral. she turned frustrated knowing that Jennie being gone won't look pretty on the media headlines tomorrow. 'think think think' she forces her mind to work with her tiny little voice screeching in tension. "excuse me-"

a familiar voice interrupted her walking while she got the chance to twirl in her knee high, black, lace dress that she wore for the funeral. a little scream came out of her surprised before a gentle hand catches behind her curvy, tiny, and thin waist. the motivates for the hand was to prevent her from knocking down all the funeral floral wreath down as they were placed in dominoes. she messingly stumbling her heel back into the direction of the hand. by the time she open her eyes, she end up in a delicate eyes of a prince charming's arm. 

"my mistake," he apologize noticing the familiar girl in his arm, "Chaeyoung?" Jimin guessed the name as a smiled creep onto his full lips while he suppress her to stand. she quickly fixed her hair and dress in place, "hi- I mean no- it's- it's okay, I was the one who wasn't looking." she brought a blushing face on as her eyes wonder onto his beautiful and handsome presence, couldn't help but look him up and down. now that he have dress up, he's much more likely to steal the heart of hers.  

"where's Jennie?" he asked and a frown was brought upon her blushing face but yet she hid it with a faded smile that wasn't too obvious. "she is.. uhh.." she mumbles, wondering if she should tell the man in front of her, who was obviously peeking everywhere behind her for Jennie. 

"what's wrong?" his voice went gentle as he approach her closer with an innocent smile. her heart got excited and raced super fast against her ribs. "where is she? I want to greet her" he smiled once again and she completely went lost with that one of a kind smile. she became speechless and admiration grows on her quickly. it's definitely not because of her mood swing, it was because of the man in front of her acting delicately attractive.

after a long stare, he tilt his head and send a hand wave in front of her heart eyes, "is she not here yet?" he chuckles base upon her blank realizations of embarrassment face expression. "she won't be here tonight, she's-"

"resting at home today." Jaebum interrupted Chaeyoung as he came down the hall to see who it was, consistently asking for Jennie, "if you're not here to pay respect for Ms.Kim then I suggest you go back." he declared as part of the organizer who have put this funeral up for the public to see. it was not brought upon Jennie's request but because he wanted a proper funeral for a successful idol, he went his own way for this.

Jimin smiled, shaking his head with small gestures, "no, I'm here to pay respect for Ms.Kim." he backed himself up. he wanted to go give his condolence to the mother of a great person that he have admire since accidentally meeting. something about Jennie makes him feel that he was always in luck and that he have became more better because of her popular image.

"show him the way," Jaebum step aside as one of his man nodded and hand guided Jimin down the hall. he followed after his single head nod of thankyou.

"any news about Jennie?" Chaeyoung went to Jaebum side and asked him. he shook his head following by a sigh. "we still have two more days for the funeral" she reminded herself. korean funerals were given the maximum of three days for the family and friends to mourn. Jaebum knitted his brows, "I sent my men to find them, when they find her I'll make sure he doesn't do this again!" he raised his tone in anger before following Jimin and his man to where the coffin was located.

'Jennie will miss you, she definitely will. I'm here as a friend of her, I promise you that she is a great person and I will make sure to always put my trust on her. Please rest well. I send my deepest condolences Ms.Kim' Jimin said it all inside his head while holding onto three incense that was already burned. he bow all the way down to his kneeling knee, three times, before getting up to place it at the side of the wooden, shiny, coffin.