'03

after the third ring of the door bell , Jungkook finally got up from his bed to open the door. some one was outside and patient enough to not hard knock because it was an apartment.

"let's eat breakfast together!" Jimin said as he got into the house with two full plastic bag that carried big plates of home cooked food from his mother. he walked to the kitchen with a dorky smile after leaving the tiring and sleepy Jungkook at the door, whose eyes was still half close.

"what did you bring?" Jungkook yawned after locking the door and following him into the living room, smelling that Jimin was over at his house with some food. Jungkook scratch the back of his head as he watch how Jimin prepared the already cooked food onto some bowls. without any bothering, Jungkook sat down on the couch before turning the tv on for some news. 

but as soon as the tv was heard being turned on, Jimin suddenly appears in front of it and talked to Jungkook as if he didn't even intended to block the channel news.

"so how have you been ever since Na-rin is gone?" Jimin straightly asked as he sat down with his back in front of the tv, looking at Jungkook as he got frustrated.

"move" Jungkook warned him with a death stare. apparently, he saw Jennie appear on the screen about two second before Jimin blocked it. so he was rather curious about it than Jimin's question.

"you're really beaten up yourself with her aren't you? I think it's better if you just stop and let karma do it's job" Jimin informed him as he stood up and face the wide awaken Jungkook. he didn't want to see Jungkook go through so much when he knows that Na-rin wouldn't want him to do so as well. as a best-friend of Jungkook, he wanted him to focus on the goods and do what was right, but with someone as hard hearten as him, it was tough to even try to get a compliment from.

Jungkook took a long glance onto him followed by a smirk, "karma takes too long, I might even finish putting her into jail before karma hits" he snickers and by doing so Jimin shook his head side to side, he totally got the wrong idea of it.

"no, you shouldn't do it when you have no evidence of the truth. you're in law school, Jungkook. you should know that there are various standards of evidence or standards showing how strong the evidence must be to meet the in a given situation. all you have is a broken phone of hers, who knows someone might pretend to be her or put her as their wallpaper-"

"seems like you're making up excuse to protect her!" Jungkook yelp from his sitting. talking about this still wounds his heart and anger up. he intertwined his hand and a fist formed.

Jimin snicker back," what ?" he stared at the completely fooled Jungkook, "I'm protecting you. I have nothing to protect her against because I don't know exactly what her truth is-"

"all you spit about is truth truth truth, you are forgetting that people can bury truth and blabber out lies. she isn't telling me the truth. and yes, I am studying law and that is why I'm trying to get righteous for Na-rin, can't you see?" Jungkook replied, cutting Jimin off again.

"I can't see because if you are acting right, you wouldn't even go to the other side and tell her to admit it. instead you should be finding proof and evidence to fight against her in court according to law, not in person!" Jimin shouted that caused the flinch of the restless breathing Jungkook.

the atmosphere toughen up, creating air that was hard to breath as if they have just finished running a marathon. Jimin pity Jungkook from afar as Jungkook fail forced himself to not bawl in front of him. with the amount of effort that he tried to hold, Jimin decided to leave and skip today's breakfast. maybe it wasn't right for both of them to act this way, as Na-rin would hate to see this between them.