'08

the sun roses and peek it's sunlight into the apartment windows and shined onto Jungkook's tiring face, waking him up. he had his face on the desk the whole night that it was too sore to even get up until he remembered having somebody else in his apartment. the mark of his wooden desk left his cheeks impairing as he felt his jaw dislocated.

"Jennie" he got up  turning around to see an empty bed that was neatly folded and do. 'did she already left' he thought as he hurried to the bathroom to see if she was still there or not. 

reaching the bathroom and before he could even knock on it, the door swing open coming out a well behave and morning freshness beauty. 

she lowered her eyes in term of how he always pushed her around badly. he stood there long enough to memorize her facial features from yesterday night in just a glance. his white dressed shirt and sweatpant looked so big and comfy on her. he quickly looked away when part of her collar bone end up showing through her wide and ninety degree shoulder structure.

"I thought you're gone already, you feel better?" he said out of the long await conversation of where to start.

she nodded twice as her hair bounce beside her face making her a whole different person. she intertwined her hands in front of her pelvis and manage to look back at him. "are you-" she notice his pale white lips and his poorly facial expression. 

he started to feel his self drop until Jennie step out of the bathroom to catch him by his under arms and waist. "are you okay?" she quickly asked as he put his whole weight onto her while she manage to balance it. he was sick from yesterday's heavy rain with the remembrance of him not eating all day.

he tried swallowing his saliva while his neck weakens, causing his head to drop onto her shoulder. her eyebrows knitted in worries, deciding to lead him slowly back to the bed so he could rest there while she called the ambulance.

he followed her guide until they reached the bed. he felt his whole body enervated and couldn't move any part of it down to his feet. "here-" she said and slow dropped him onto the edge, centered, of the bed. with his heavy hand around her neck, he suddenly pulled her in as she smash on top of him like a sandwhich, in which she had her legs in between the both of his.

her eyes widen as she felt her lips touched the thin and dry lips of his. she had hovered over him with some of her hair on the side, covering up the side of his face. his long lashes caught her attention as she stares at it nonstop until he moved his lips in term of the pressure and tried licking it wet in term of thirstiness. she quickly twist her body off of him and onto the side empty space where his arms also is now spread out to be her pillow. 

"water, I need water-" he whimper while he keep trying to swallow in his salivary. upon hearing his request, she got up to go to the kitchen where she pours a cup of cold water and skip back to him. she jumped onto the bed and manage to rise up his head onto her laps before putting the tip of cup in between his lips and tilting it to let the water slide into his mouth. every time it spills, she became even more careful of the angle but he chuck it in well.

by just stationary his neck, she felt the heavy heat of his body temperature through the thick sweat pants. "are you sick?" she asked noticing he could still hear her, it just that his body is too weak to do anything. he slowly shook his head from side to side. "I'll take you to the hospital" she said in considerate without hearing any agreement from him. like always, he was a stubborn guy and she was the type of person to proceed doing what she does to see the results, whether it's bad or good.

as she tries to get off the bed, his hand tugged onto her arm, making her fall bad involuntary. she drop right beside him again like earlier. the cup had rolled off the bed and made a tremble crashing sound from the other side of the bed. he shook his head slowly again, "I don't want to go" he said it so low that it took her a few seconds to understand.