'18

under the bright moon that reflects onto the opening park way of multiple benches that sits under a walk of leafy green trees, Jimin sat with his arm open wide long the leaning back of the bench. he glared up towards the stars that comes in many shapes and sizes. the night became longer today ever since Jennie gives him something to think about. it wasn't until his phone ringed, incoming call of his mother, for him to stop reflecting on the past that he wished to never touch upon on, "yes mom, yes I'll be back in a bit." he answered swinging one of his leg back and forth before hanging up.

he released a sigh and snuck his phone back to his pant pockets before catching a glimpse of someone standing, blocking his way of the other side. underneath the moonlight, the figure stood darkly as if they were there for him. he asked after reoccurring questions in his head of who the person could be, "who..are you?" he gulped and glanced down the person's forward step as it march towards him and revealed their self.

"if you're that scared, why are you even out during this time?" Chaeyoung giggles putting Jimin into embarrassment and shame, stopping just a inch ahead of him with a wide grin. he rubbed the side of his beating heart and calmed his self down as Chaeyoung nudged him on the shoulder and sat right now on the bench of where he sat earlier. 

"I wasn't scared, I was just curious." he lied and she quickly smiled with a laughter that came out naturally. this was what she expected him to reply in no doubt. she crossed her legs and patted the spot next to her, "can you sit with me for a bit?" she asked a guy for the first time. he looked around of her boldness and didn't hesitate to sit next to her. but he kept his distance as he didn't want to disrespectfully treat her other than a friendly person he knows.

Chaeyoung likes it even more when he's shy like this or just when he keep his distances. but a quick silence took over them in awkwardness. she glared up at the bright moon and then back to him, mesmerizing his perfect side profile. when he caught her glaring, she immediately shot up her lip to show case a wide symmetrical smile, "is it beautiful?" she titled her head making him look elsewhere. 

"yes." he said, not sure if she's asking about the moon or if she's asking about anything else but yes will be a good answer for now. "but what are you doing here during this time?" he asked in curiosity of her being by herself.

"I just want to take a walk." Chaeyoung replied. Jimin smirked away from hearing the obvious lie. this was the second time she delivery such feelings and atmosphere; one time during when Jennie's mother death and now this time. "really?" he wanted to know.

she did a quick head nod of cuteness that makes him realize how much charms she is giving out, "what about you? why are you out here alone? didn't Jennie came to see you?" 

he released a loud distressing sigh, "yes she did, that's why I'm out here thinking it out all night. by the way, have you got a hold of her? she went to find Jungkook and from that I can't reach them both." 

"I can't reach Jennie also, I thought if I come here I'll get a chance to ask you of where she's about.." she said while her phone ringed that instance. "wait a moment.." she took it out from her handbag and walked a couple step away from him, leaving him to being alone again. 

"I lost them" the voice raged with tiredness of trying to locate Jungkook and Jennie for the whole day now. Chaeyoung took two more steps, eye-siding Jimin to not move anywhere closed as well as trying to not be obvious of whose she's talking to. she mutter in whispers, "abort the mission, I'll figure it out on my own." she slide her phone shuts, puts it into her handbag, and turned back to only find an empty bench.

she skipped towards the green matt and left alone bench before scanning around to find the man that was just there. "he left without a goodbye?" she utter out feeling dejected again raising her bottom shoe heels on the ground as she stand alone of the cold and silent place. unknowing, Jimin peek it's head out of the large nearby tree that hide his figure. he wanted to confirm the things of which he have been wondering about since the day they met.