'12

Jennie cried as loud as she can but it turns out as soft and gentle whisper that ache the sadness of everyone watching her. no one knew how much she misses her mother. no one knew how long she have been on her knees the moment Jimin walk down with her to see her mother's funeral decorations. her heart sank to her feet, still, this was the lesst she expected of her mother to end up.

no one bothered her as she grasp the empty nude color floor with her bare nails, making them bleed from anger, rage, and grief stricken. those were all the emotions that she could not put upon anyone but her. only herself.

her tears could filled up the world's largest sea. it runs like waterfalls, adding scars onto the deepest corner of her heart. in front of her mothers shiny coffin and beautiful white flower wreath, she could finally accept the fact that her mother was gone. gone from her touch, sight and sense. especially gone from her life.

it doesn't feel right, how long will she have to endured her endless night until she could no longer feel that her mother's death was a bad one. how much does life bet on her to to continue living like a lowlife girl.

"get up!" she shriek with laughter, glaring at non other than the motionless coffin, where a picture of her mother stood smiling at her, as the camera flashes nonstop. "get up and yelled at me, mock me, tell me that I'm useless- slap me that I have now rise my voice at you!"

"Jennie ah-" Jimin determine to go comfort her but Jaebum held a hand out towards his direction of approaching, "it's better if you don't" he mumbled, head titling towards the back of where every heartless newsreporter stay busy capturing photos rather than mourning with her.

"please.. do anything.." she whined out, "don't just lie there and leave me, please!" her voice crack as she rocks it against herself. she soon brought her forehead onto the cold floor and let it slam onto it for any pain reliever. her hands forms into fist as the room becames silent nightmare for her. she shriek, wail, sobs, and mourn her eyes out. but no  matter how much she cries - unlike any other time no voices of her mother's being heard.

'the popular Kim Jennie kneel in front of her mother's funeral hall and looked pathetic' is this what they were going to say on the news any time soon? it's the same shit everyday. how long does she have to go before she loses everything? generous people? bullshit.

"It's time for the burial." Jaebum announced out and in unison comes Chaeyoung and Jimin's terrified face expression. Jennie just got there, what did he meant burial.

Jimin fisted his hands into fire and then watered it, for a glimpse he thought about Jungkook. did he do this to her? he doubted it in any reasons but everything that leads up to it - pointed at him. but why isn't that he can't see him being the caused? did he really become a monster because of Na-rin? many questions runs through his furious mind as soon as Jennie stand up to distract his focus.

she stood striaghtly as if it didn't bother her. but it was something she was good at, pretending that she was stronger than any other and that she is fine. "finish it" she announced with a back figure that was mesmerizing to Jimin, Chaeyoung, and Jaebum. her determination from behind shines brightly blind as they have no option to do as ordered.

"Chaeyoung, tell the reporter the location of the burial-"

"why?" she raised her brows, "why do we have to tell them where my mother's burial location is?! why?!" Jennie shoot bloody eyes at him from that small distance. in ragged she interrupted him for something stupid again.

Jaebum give her back his concerning glare. she was in a mess, a crying mess as her feces were still clearly fresh upon her face. no words escape his mouth as she stick with sending death stares. she chuckles with distress, "ah, so that they can get picture of my mother's grave and give us sympathy? who does that nowadays? I don't want any fakes here or is it to help rank up your own status?-"