'24

"yes we have everything ready, you just have to bring her then it's over."

Chaeyoung listened attentively while nodding carefully. the bright moon lays it shine brightly onto her head from above, brighten up her nose bridge and cupid's bow. her smirk appeared even before replying, "she's always with that stupid man but I have a way. hinder behind the site before I said so and don't mess it up this time, I have to go now." 

she abruptly hung up on the phone after taking a couple of steps forward until she figured that someone was there. her eyes traced the person in front of her, mesmerizing it to be Jimin. Jimin was in all smiles with his hand tucked into his long brown coat that had covered his whole body from around.

"Jimin?" her voice stuttered like earthquakes. she rapidly reached down her sweater's pocket to drop her phone in place. he caught on to her hand movements and walked towards her, pretending as if he didn't see that.

"Why do you sound so trouble?" he chuckled before lifting his brows like every other time he spoke to her but this time with a smile. a smile that was hard to tell if he's the know it all person or if he's that slow to catch on.

"ah, nothing. it's kind of cold tonight and so-"

before she could even get to finished her explanation, a scent of strawberry flung into her nasal realizing the closeness of his face aligned to her. his arm swings above her head, with the long brown coat that he had on, fixing it on to her slim figure as he puts it on her narrowed shoulder.

"don't catch a cold," he said while backing away from her. she quickly scans her shoulder of the big warm coat and then towards the man in just a knitted long turtle neck. his hairbrushes back away from his forehead. it was the nose bridge bump and pink plump lips that stood out for her under the light blue tide.

she blushes moving closer to him, "why?" she wanted to know. 

his hand snuck into his pant's pocket as he shrugged with a sigh, "well because Jennie will be worried, she wouldn't want you to feel ill, right?" he beamed not realizing her change of facial expression.

his reply made a fast fade onto her curious smile. she lowered her eyes onto the ground where he stood, feeling disappointed. he hunched down to take a peek at her and threw in another quick chuckle.

"Chaeyoung ah, don't hurt yourself," he held onto her shoulder, waiting to for the met of her eyes, "when you have good people around you, don't take it as an advantage." he reminded her with his low yet raspy voice of concern. he truly cared for her but he didn't think she could see it.

just that, she knew he has heard the phone conversation earlier. but she didn't want to bring it up. instead, she lifts a small curiosity face up at him, "why are you telling me that?" her voice softens as her breath brushes against his. innocent was what she wanted to portray but she couldn't lie to him. 

he lets her shoulder go, placing his hand into his pockets again, "I just thought I'll let you know since you might need it. Also, I don't know why you're doing this but this is never a solution-"

"what do you know?" she interrupted him, not wanting to hear the useless of those words. her eyes darken as her brows bridged into a scrunch, "why do you keep mentioning Jennie every time you see me?" she ignored his comment. he kept his glare at her until it turns dried from the blowing wind that became colder. 

"what about me? you never actually took a chance to talk to me... so don't," she selfishly grip onto her fist, "so don't tell me what to do, when your feelings are all up on her." she baffled, taking the coat off of her shoulder and placing it onto his hand, "if you're only doing this because of Jennie then don't do it at all. I hate these kind of people."