'19

"where are you coming from?" Jaebum turned outward from the pole of the gate's mansion just before Chaeyoung took a pause on her footstep of noticing someone standing there. "where is Jennie?" Jaebum firmly asked while stepping out from the bushes that was in front of his hide. she sighed with an eye rolled, "what are you doing here during this time?" she crossed her arms on top of her handbag strap, pushing her bag behind her anterior. 

he glanced down onto it and winced, "what are you planning to gain out of this?" he walked towards her and paused with a blazing stares that creeps onto her whole existence. her expression went dull looking him from eye to eye. she looked for an escape. but a tight grip grasp onto her wrist and twisted them from walking off without a proper respond. "let go!" she commanded much stronger with hiccups of terror of him finding out and her nails digging in between the hold.

"my place was broken in to and suddenly the yellow envelope that Jennie asked for is place within my desk." he squinted his sharp slanted double eyes followed by a knitted pair of narrowed brows that lead to many interpretation, "what is your motive?" he doubted her but yet she twirled her wrist loosen from him in just seconds of his unknowingly weaken grasp.

a smirked crept upon her full red lips as her eyes welled into suffrage, "if I tell you, would you grant it? " she clenched her jaw with an instant doleful glare away while he registered those eyes and words in, "the yellow envelope has nothing to do with me." squeezing a fist, she dropped her smirk and clicked her heels away in sturdy and daring, ignoring him.

but he wasn't done. he skipped right after her and this time tugging her back by her upperarm, "if anything happens to Jennie, I'll get rid of you." Chaeyoung snort out a laugh bewildering him, "get rid of me? should I tell her the things you are keeping from her? no, I meant - should I tell her why that poor girl's mother died?" she titled her head, raising the brows in smile of triumph.

he loosen her arms as she witness his hand flung back to his side, "me and you are in the same boat, I'm sure you know what will happen if one of us flip the sail." she leans in on his broad shoulder and whispered, "so don't threaten me with anything." her eyes pupils flared in wicked and corruptions leaving him no choice but to stay further as she goes in.

he walked out passing the opening gate until he reached the driver's side of his car. a strong yet minty aroma surrender him from behind whilst he glance at the reflection of someone printed on the shiny layers of his dark blue jagur. a familiar sight appears when he got the chance to meet him face to face. "what are you doing here?" Jaebum asked Jimin, who smiled off his question. "I live around the corner and this." Jimin snick out a plastic bags of bowl noodles and soju. the bag was from his car and the food was already expired but Jaebum was easily convinced.

"hold on." Jimin immediately shove his palm onto Jaebum's chest, preventing him from getting in to his car. his firm yet unreasonable push gives Jaebum a reason of him eavesdropping on them earlier. Jaebum quickly and harshly wipe off his friendly gesture followed by a loud sigh before he reached into his pocket, "please remove any of what you heard and pretend you never saw me here," he throws a handful of cash onto Jimin's face, making him flinch unexpectedly.

the disrespect and ruthless of Jaebum leaves him wondering if he was involved with the girl that had walked inside. no words being spoken from Jimin as Jaebum proceed to drive off the road of opposite direction. he hunch down to the scattered hundredth cash and picked them up one by one into his hand, "with these kind of people, why does she pretends everything is fine?" the question falls out his mouth and runs through his head. 

=====

unlike the cities of phone alarms, the birds chirped in morning fights of feeding breakfast for their babies. many flies within the blue sky that had cleared the rays of bad cloudy dust from last night away. when the sun peeked through the surface of the white fluffy clouds and shine through the open door of the shelter that Jungkook had fallen asleep in, the bed that Jennie slept all night on had already been neatly made and put away.