'06

Jennie cup her hand below the cold and clear running sink water as it dashes onto her shallow palm, creating a deep puddle. she bent over her neck and splashes her face with it. she repeated the process until a knock was heard at the bathroom door, which was located on the side of her. for a moment ago, she thought that he would have left earlier but instead his voice screamed from behind the locked door. she glare at the wooden door with a deadpan expression, as if it was going to crash open by a nuclear bomb. 

the knock got louder and louder as her heart beats against the rhythm, "are you done? ya!" those were the only words that he have been repeating for the last past minutes. she was only in the bathroom, why does he react as if she was in some kind of serial killer room by knocking on the door so harshly with a clear concerned voice.

she closed the running water before she wipes her face messily with the arm length sleeve of her hospital shirt, making it unevenly wet. she then tried her best to walk over to reach the door knob with her feet coming back to functioning. 

"what?" she answered when the door open and she came to face him close as he had his hand up, almost going to knock the door again if she haven't open them. he quickly scanned the left over tear drops of water over her forehead, eye, and cheek. 

"what with the drop of water on your face, did it rain in there?" he asked, not clearing the way for her yet. 

she rolled her eyes somewhere else behind him, "it was getting hot in there" she made up an excuse that have always work for people. but for him it didn't, because she soon find him walking away from her to the door in a silent manner that he always have with him.

"I have no time, hurry up and change into your clothes, if you want to make it out of here alive" he stated as he left the room with a loud slam behind him. he stood outside and waited for her alone. "so annoying." he mumbled as he checked for the time on his phone, 10:00pm

left without given a chance for her to reply, Jennie took quick foot steps into changing.

after a couple of minutes, she came out from the room and he couldn't help but looked at how uncomfortable the outfits looks on her. "do you dress up like this everyday?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows at her. the amount of skin showed from her shoulder to her legs made him raised his brows at her until she looked down to her feet and up again at his judging face.

"let's go" she ignored him, not bothering to explain to him why she was in this outfit. because everything that she said will only turn into negative talks for him. without further due, she walked her way straight.

a cough from him was sent out, causing her to paused on her direction of going. she turned back at him only to see him there with a blunted face. he jerked his head in a way of pointing to where the right way were, in that second, it was on the right side of him that leads into another hall.

"this way" he said with a coldness voice of tone as he headed in that direction first before she could.

Jennie quickly skip her way back and walked behind Jungkook. she survey at his back every now and then. this was the second time that she have followed him, silently, matching the step of her foot work with his. why was she always behind him? somehow she hated the thought of it because she could never get to see his face expression when he turns silence. thoughts like what could he be thinking right now came upon her mind as they soon end up outside and in front of the hospital. it was dead silent as there was no people or pick up car there since this was a smaller and more hidden hospital building. 

when he wraps up his thought on his thinking, he turned his front body to face her from the close distance between them, "If I find enough evidence, will that make you confess that the incident wasn't an accident?"