'15

"yes, tomorrow we'll be there twenty minutes earlier. yes, we'll meet you guys there! thank you." Chaeyoung's voice vibrant through the phone before she hung up after just finished checking onto the filming schedule tomorrow and took a thin sigh, glaring back to Jennie, who sat quietly with her arm and leg crossed across the seat belt that was adjusted tightly on her body. in silence, she knows Jennie was getting lost in her own thoughts again and decided to keep the schedule announcement to herself until tomorrow. she has been like this for the past few days already.  

Jennie had on her pink daisy 02 glasses that complimented her high ponytail and peachy pink tinted full lips. she wore a halter black tank top that ties around her curvy neck and complete it off with a high waist, wide leg, black silky pants paired with a medium black high heel to give her a little height.  

instead of having her script reading in front of her, she was busy staring off on to the gentle water that the car passes by. it was located at the side of Busan, a place she have come back and forth in to do work and fanmeeting. the sun set high in order to lay blings of sunshine onto the surface of the thick blue liquid that dances nonstop against the big rocks that protects it from spilling onto the road. she pressed the window opens, letting in the air to push her ponytail behind her head. the longer she stares at where the water touches the sky, the more admired she became of the beautiful sight and calmness of the sea.

"only if I could be like you" she whisper. her troubled mind set those words free from her closing mouth that open a bit to breathe in the clean, cool, wind. but it only brought stress onto her. she sigh before lowering her eyesight to the scripted booklet on the side of her. swinging her pony tail the other way, she picked it up and traced the title name with her pointing finger, "at least this is distracting me from thinking too much about him."

"Jennie?" Chaeyoung said for the hundredth time and with one last directed and forceful called, she could hear it clearly, "yes?" she quickly covered the booklet in front of her crossed lap only to notice the car parked inside a filled parking lot of a hotel on the shore of Busan. "we're here." Chaeyoung announce as she got out to open the door for Jennie. she unbuckle her seat belt and step out the moment Chaeyoung opened the door for her. she re-fix her glasses on while scanning the area that lead to a four level, glassy, building. 

Chaeyoung stuck out her hand to help her walk but she insisted, "I want to see the ocean view, can you help book a hotel room for me?" Jennie asked Chaeyoung and she quickly agree to the favor, "yes, I'll get your stuff there and come get you. please don't get hurt alright?" she responded with a frankly smile given from Jennie followed by a nod.

she clicked her heels, making her way around the building to see the full beach alone. walking towards the dock as she approaches the dreamy beachy view of fifty shades of blues, she notice an old woman coming up the same path. Jennie became careful of her step and took one by one, passing the old woman who paused to glare and focus on her. "would you like some bread to chew on while you watch the view?" the old woman asked the the celebrity that she was aware of, who quickly swing around to acknowledge the old woman that was in her forties. 

Jennie notice her holding onto a bamboo knitted basket of fresh wrapped bread loaf and the store bought ingredients that held the component of the basket. she furrowed her brows when the woman looked troubled rather than happily selling. to shook it off Jennie shook her head, looking at the labels of the plastic wrap that was around the bread, "no thanks, I have already ate." she lied while giving the woman a smile before continuing her walk towards the shore of the never ending and huge ocean. but the face of that woman bothered her. 

she breathed in a gash of the sulfide ocean smell, closing her eyes as she lets herself felt it freely. as the waves hits the rocky shore, tiny droplets of the water sprinkle onto her as she giggles. she held her hands out horizontally from her and took in another smile that makes the ocean dances in happiness. but like always, things like this never lasted for her hence she looked back around to find the old woman on the floor picking up her fallen bread from tripping.