'02

"aunty Joo" Jungkook said as soon as he laid his eyes upon Na-rin's mother in the quiet hospital hall that creep his skin out. he ran over without any cautious of bumping into a nurse that was crossing by. "sorry" he said and continued walking over, while the nurse picked up the fallen things herself.

"Jungkook-" 

"how's Na-rin? did the doctor came out yet? is Na-rin still in there?" Jungkook quickly ask skipping from question to questions. he still haven't accept the fact that Na-rin was already gone the moment she got hit.

the questions from him broke the heart of aunty Joo as she didn't know how to put it into words so that he'll understand the current situation. she hesitated while Jungkook stare from the outside into a dark operation room. in this case, he didn't see that the operations lights entrance was not on. he was too busy finding Na-rin in the dark while forgetting the reality.

aunty Joo sat right back down on the cold seat and hover over her knees. the fact that Na-rin was already claimed dead but Jungkook was still looking for her, rip her heart into pieces. she sobs quietly until a rough warm blooded hand reaches for arms. 

the hand unwrapped the darkness that she have created on her face. she finally have the courage to look in front of her. in front of her sitting, a kneeling guy with a soft heart comforted her in return. two of her last drops of tears slide out but he caught it with his thumb and wipe it away from her old fragile cheek. 

"it'll be okay.. I'm here" he assured her but yet no one was doing it for him. no one was telling him that everything will be back to normal, no one. he wraps his warm hand around her small hand and held it tightly as always.

she nodded with a cold smile after forcing her tears in,"the doctor have already came out of the operation room." she began. even if she doesn't tell him now, he will soon or later find out that Na-rin is no longer here. but how can she tell him when they both struggle to keep their self together.

"and..?" he started to gather some hope with his thinking before looking back into her broken and crying eyes. she stared long and deep into his, as she can see the infinity love he have for her daughter. through his eyes, she can see the pain, sorrow, and moments of heaven when he loved and cared for Na-rin. was'nt this the man that Na-rin was scare to lose?

"the doctor said Na-rin can't be helped. her heart have already stopped before they could reach the hospital-" 

"that's a not true!" he shouted without a warning as his voice echoed through the cleared hall that was filled with closed doors. the shout startled her. death was something he was scared of the most, especially when the people whom he loves have to go through it. every moment and second of Na-rin flashes back and hit him as he try comforting himself with lies. 

their six years of collecting dreams and desires just to build a family has now been shatter like a broken mirror. it can't be fix. the more he touched the mirror, the more his finger bleeds for fixing something so dangerously broken. but yet he tried to lift pieces by pieces as long as death leaves without Na-rin. 

the thoughts of him waking up every morning to Na-rin's soft kisses, when he would be coming from work to having late night romantic dinner with her until the sun roses again, they would squeeze in just one small apartment until they have their own kids and expand from there. these unreachable thoughts, dreams of happiness, and real feelings emotions were now just words for prettiness. 

he tried hard not to cry but ugly sobbing came out from him, he tried to stay strong but weakness tumble from within, wetting the pore-less cheeks of his. suddenly, the soft skinny hand of aunty Joo grabbed onto his wrist and made him sit next to her. it was such a bad night for both of them but they couldn't leave each other in the dark.