'07

"such a cruel world, do you know anything about why Jennie's mother-"

"Jimin, you should probably stop asking too much questions. I won't tell you anyways since you're an outsider." Chaeyoung replied back to Jimin as he froze in the middle of the hallway, staring at her with the change of tone. she had offered to send him back out of the hospital as a way to thank him for taking Jennie to the hospital. he didn't make it hard for her and instead, agree with her accompany. 

"I'm not an outsider though, I'm a friend of Jennie.. well..somewhat close to that" he replied before she lift her brows up in surprise, "really? then she would of have mention it to me but there was none like that so you're still consider an outsider." 

he furrows his brows at her, why was she mad all of the sudden? ignorance reflected on her bright pink face. it scared him a little as if he can see through her but doubt it. it was something that he hates doing, judging other base on their appearance. 

"hey..are you okay?" he asked instead, as he reach the palm of his soft small hand to touch her soft, pink, cheeks that was burning. the cooling of his hand burned down the heat, strengthening her heart  to beat faster each second that rushes between them. no one has ever touched her face before, nor can anyone do. but yet he did it so effortlessly.

she slow her gaze upon his flawless yet charming nose bridge, that had a naturally cute dent in the middle, and to his already deep captivating eyes. he looked worried. he searched hard onto her presence as if he was going to strangle her soul away. "are you alright?" he quietly repeated his self while falling for the big thin eyes of hers. her lashes perked through and made them so appealing to not look at.

she forced herself out of the stares as a nurse walks by, wheeling a plate of medicine and first aid kit into the opposite direction. "y-you should go now.." she told him as he took his hand back to the side, quickly losing the sight of her to everywhere else. he didn't mean to do that but it happened so suddenly. he was slowly beginning to regret it as he put his hand into his pockets.

he nodded with a small smile, "y-yes. take care! " Jimin added before walking out of a pushing door. Chaeyoung lips curved into a smile that was quite obvious that the string of her heart was tugged by him.

"what was that look.." he mumble to himself as he makes his way to his parked car. as soon as he got in, his mind wonder right onto Jennie, whom he worried for. she haven't left his mind ever since earlier at the police station, what was she even doing there?  his mind never felt so complicated for someone and if that means Jennie, then he wouldn't even mind using it.

=====

"you should eat something.." Jaebum sympathetically suggested as the hospital food, that was neatly put out on a trolley, became steam-less and almost cold. Jennie sat there with restless breathing of having no appetite to eat anything. "you didn't eat the whole day" he added while she manage to look out the window of emotionless, when will this ever end? 

"what was the reason?" Jennie asked out of no where until Jaebum realize that she was asking about her deceased mother. she blabbered out whatever that came to her narrowed mind. this was always something that she was an expert at doing ever since the accident. or should it be, ever since her father's death. no one cared for her and Jaebum was also someone who don't seem to take her seriously.

"have some" he ignored her question, already up holding a spoon full of pork porridge to her mouth, a hand cupping an inch under the spoon for spilling prevention. he watches her mouth, waiting for it to open so he can feed her some energy. 

her eyes zoom back out into reality as she took a unpleasing glance at the porridge and rolled her eyes at it, "I have no appetite" she turned away as she pushes the trolley away from her and hide herself back into the thin, light blue, hospital blanket. the trolley rolled past Jaebum's side as he watch it hit the wall.