idiot // stucky

tw: none
word count: 300
idea by: viintagecherry

     "I can't believe you did that." Bucky scoffed.

     "I had to! We would have lost if I didn't take the hit!" Steve shouted defensively.

     "No, if you hadn't taken that hit your record of getting injured in every battle since the 40s would be broken!" Bucky shouted back.

     Steve had just taken a bullet to his upper arm, and though the super soldier serum enhanced his ability to heal, he was still bleeding badly. Bucky took the job of patching him up in the medbay.

"Why are we even yelling?" Steve shouted at the brunet.

"I don't know!" He man yelled back.

Bucky finished disinfecting the man's wound and started wrapping it with bandages.

"You are so stupid." The brunet stated.

"Am not."

"Yes, you are. Tony would have had a shield of metal between his skin and the bullet, you didn't!" Bucky exclaimed. He loved the guy, but man he sure lived up to the blond stereotype.

"Tony didn't see the bullet coming towards him, he would have gone into shock!" Steve commented.

Bucky only scoffed, "Tony has been shot at many, many times before and look where he is now." He paused for a dramatic affect. "Not in shock."

     Steve scoffed. "Whatever."

     "Hey Steve." Bucky started, he was grinning. "You wanna have a rousing discussion about truth?"

     "Please no." Steve cut Bucky off.

     "Honor?" Bucky was grinning.

     "Buck, I'm warning you."

     "Patriotism?" Bucky finished. He was cackling, but he could see that Steve wasn't amused.

     "That's not funny." Steve rolled his eyes, fighting off a smile.

     "Sure it's not, Stevie." Bucky chuckled. "Come on, dumbass. You need to rest."

"Language." Steve mumbled, following Bucky to their shared room.

Bucky pulled Steve to the bed and laid down, holding his arms open. "Now cuddle me, you idiot." Bucky chuckled.