Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

It was once again nightfall when I woke up in Jerick's arms. I didn't bother trying to sneak free from his grips, his body heat was still welcoming as it always was.

Jerick snorted and gripped me tighter, pulling me further into his ripped body. How'd I get so lucky with this guy? Never have I ever dreamed of such an occasion happening in my lifetime.

He yawned right next to my ear. Jerick honestly sounded like a kitten when he yawned. I wouldn't dare tell him that, though. He'd probably never want to speak with me for a long time.

I accidentally let out a slight chuckle at the thought of him sounding like a kitten, instead of sounding big and commanding.

"Hmm". Jerick spewed through slight, steady light breathing. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing". I whispered, still looking out the window and at the stars. "It was— just a funny thought that popped up as I woke up".

"Hmph...", was all he could say. Jerick rolled over slightly for his alarm clock. It read '8:30p.m.', so it was still an early night.

"You're definitely a morning person", I snorted sarcastically.

"Not until I've had my coffee, sweetheart", he grunted and looked over at me, still curled up in the same position he left me in.

I rolled over to face Jerick, watching him sit up.

"Are you hungry at all?" I asked while yawning, making sure to stretch my arms up toward the ceiling.

"Yeah"... he said lightly. "For you". He then shot me a quick glare that faded into a smirk.

I leaned backward a little, surprised by his untimely comeback. "Oh— um— horny are we?" I asked, while raising an eyebrow.

"Very". He acknowledged, as he leaned back, head falling into my lap. I watched as he looked up to me with little innocent eyes. "You have no idea how hard it was to contain my junk all night, hun. I was slouching away so it wouldn't hit your butt".

I blushed at that. I appreciated that Jerick kept his boundaries.

I put my hands on both sides of his face, and leaned down and kissed him, directly on the lips. To my surprise, Jerick reciprocated the passion. Even going an extra step further and licking my cheek.

I didn't hide how much I enjoyed it. Jerick certainly noticed my joy in what he was doing.

"What's that poking at my head?" He asked slyly, winking at me. I blushed immediately.

"Uh— my... flashlight?" I remarked, with my face still beet red.

He couldn't help but laugh, interrupting the kiss with deep, guttural laughing. I shook my head and facepalmed.

"Yeah, right, a flashlight". Jerick continued laughing, until my excitement slowly faded. "If that's the case, you should see my fishing pole".

I giggled at his remark. "I'm pretty sure I've already did, and plus, it's not that big", I acknowledged in a sassy tone.

"It wasn't even hard when you saw it last night". Jerick reminded me, as my giggles subsided.