Stars

Mike

Me and El had been cuddled up and warm until realized that it had been 9pm. Since its Friday I have no school tomorrow,but me and my family are going out for the weekend to see nana. So I had to get home.

Once me and el stood up she asked, "Mike,why do you have to leave..?"I looked at her and rapped her in my arms. "I'm going to see my nana tomorrow I'll be back on Monday though." El smiled and I couldn't help but blush,her smile showed off her lovely teeth and her cute lips.

When we went outside el looked up and pointed out one of the stars and said "look! That stars moving!" She was so excited and I looked up and replied, "that's a shooting star el!" She looked shocked and said "it's going to shoot us?!" I laughed for a moment before saying, "No el,you make a wish when you see one."

El closed her eyes for a moment before looking back up and saying "do I tell you the wish?"
"Nope you keep that a secret." She nodded and we started walking again until I reached the trip wire,and stepped over it. I had called Steve an hour ago to pick me up so I just had to wait. Me and el had some extra time to spare so we ended up sitting by a tree while I pointed out the star constellations to el.

Eventually El had started to get a hang of it and asked me, "Mike,do you ever think we'll reach the stars?" I smiled before looking to her and saying "one day,but for now I have you." We both smiled and just kept talking about random things.

About 10 minutes later Steve has pulled up and honked the horn. Me and el both stood up and El stopped before I left, "Look Mike!"
I looked up and saw the Big Dipper."
El smiled widely and said,
"It's beautiful" we both just stood together for a moment before I decided to lean in. I gave her a small kiss goodnight before getting in the car and waving goodbye.

It didn't last long but me and Els kids felt magical.

El

After mike Left I was so happy that he kissed me but also sad he left,so instead of just going back inside I stood outside still watching the car leave. Once it was to far for me to see anymore i turned around and jumped over the trip wire skipping into the house.

I sat on my bed and just smiled and giggled while talking to max about the whole day over the supercom. "So like the kiss,was it with tongue?!" I sighed and said "no Max" I liked talking to max a lot but some times I didn't really under stand her. "Anyway,I was wondering if you wanted to go to the arcade Sunday." I thought for a moment and just said "of course what time?" "4pm?" I nodded and replied with a simple yes.

As soon as I put the antenna down I heard dad come in the room and put his case down to give me a hug, he told me he was going to go to Joyce's real quick before tucking me into bed and telling me a night time story. "Night kid" dad said. "Night dad."
And with that I fell asleep in my bed.