Kali

Ted Wheeler (surprise)
I was sitting on my couch as usual when I saw Karen walk across the room pacing. "What's wrong Karen." I said starring at the television "I was cleaning Mikes room and I found his Journal.." I choked on my beer and looked up at Karen "Mike has a diary?" She nodded and sat down across from me. "It said he had a girlfriend.. and that her sister was in town." I widened my eyes. "Are you sure It was Mikes Diary? I mean he could never really have a girlfriend" I was about to take another sip of my beer before Karen said "TED!"

Mike
I ran up the stairs to get upstairs so that I could call El over the supercom before I heard my dad yell "MICHAEL WHEELER!" I turned around and saw him and my mom standing in the kitchen,wait,dad standing..?

I walked over to them and said "what..?" Dad looked at me and crossed his arm. "Who's El?" Mom said looking at me too. "Uh what how the hell do you know about El?!" My dad widened eyes and said "Language!" I rolled my eyes and my mom then said "and who's 'Kali'?!" I looked at her and said "how do you even know about that mom!" She gulped and said "I had a look at your Diary." I cursed under my breath and said "ITS NOT A DIARY MOM ITS A JOURNAL!" She then said "Michael! Do not raise your voice in this household! Answer the question!" I turned around and stormed back upstairs before they could say anything else. Shit.

I picked up my supercom and changed channels quickly saying "El? Are you there? Over" I heard a little static before I heard "Is this Mike.?" I'm pretty sure it was Kali and so I said "yeah Is Eleven there?" I heard her sigh over the supercom. "Jane! It's your boyfriend!" I then heard some muttering and Kali soon said "Jane is in the shower, can I take a message." I sighed and said "no,it's fine." I then went to turn off my supercom before I heard "wait!" I rolled my eyes and said "yes?" Soon Kali has responded "What are your intentions with my sister." I gulped and said "well I l-love Eleven very much-" before I got to finish my sentence Kali had said "Her name is Jane,Eleven is just a number." I furrowed my eyes and said "Well if Eleven is just a number then Jane is just a name. A name doesn't give someone a label,a friend does." I heard her scoff and say "fine then,be like that. Now continue." "Well as I was saying,El is very important to me.. and I would do anything to protect her and help her. I will go to the ends of the earth to be with her." I heard someone breathing through the supercom and soon heard "very well."

Again sorry for the short chapter,I'm going on holidays soon and don't have a lot of time to write, I was thinking about doing meet the author but I'm not sure if anyone would want to see it, if you do be sure to let me know.

-A