Bus stop

Mike
Nancy was pulling over by another gas station when I saw a man in the distance.. wait no.. it was a woman. Around my height. I looked around me to get someone but everyone was asleep and Nancy and Jonathan had gone in the small store. I got out of the car and yelled "Nancy?!" While walking slowly towards the feminine figure. There was no reply. I decided to walk faster and my walking soon turned to running. I stopped once I got there only to see that there was no one here in the first place. I sighed and wiped a small area of swear on my forehead and sat at the bench which was right beside the bus stop. I put my head in my hands but as soon as I heard a twig snap I looked back up and realized just how dark it was. I sighed and started walking back to the car.

As soon as I got up I walked onto the road, but stopped halfway when I saw a bright light coming towards me. Next thing I know. Everything goes dark.

"Well I don't know what to do with him!" I heard someone yelling. I started opening my eyes slowly. "Well we can't just leave him? He's Janes boyfriend." I heard another day. I rolled over and groaned to see myself in a small bed with Kali and Funshine beside it with the party behind them. "Mike!" Nancy yelled pushing past the two and going towards me. "W-What?" I could barely keep my eyes open and soon saw Kali roll her eyes and heard her sigh. Suddenly my vision went straight back to normal and the first thing I saw was Kali wiping off blood from her nose.

"Hey What was that for?!" I yelled sitting up. "We needed to contact you,so we did it the most casual way." I scoffed at Kali's words and said "by running me over?!" She scoffed as well and said "I didn't really run you over. It was fake." I widened my eyes and said "you used your powers on me?!" She nodded and said "i needed to get everyone's attention. Everyone went through the same test, and everyone woke up the same as you. But your a lazy shit and took forever to wake up." Kali said crossing her arms.

I rolled my eyes and said "well I'm here now aren't I?!" She sighed and said "Yes. I understand the current circumstances and now what I have to do. All you have to do however, is lead me to Jane." I gulped and looked at the others looking for confirmation in their eyes. Everyone nodded and looked down. "Okay." I said standing up from the small bed.