Sky

Elevens pov
I sat down in the chair waiting anxiously for the plane to stop flying and to land so I could be safe. I looked out the window to see we were coming across some big dark clothes. I gulped and soon heard the sound of rain hitting the top of the plane. Soon a voice was heard over the intercom "Attention To All Flyers with us today, we are currently undergoing some slight turbulence, please stay in your seats,we will be making an emergency landing in Salou."  I started panicking and soon heard the sound of thunder coming from behind us soon followed by the plane shaking horribly.

I held on tighter to my dads hand and he did the same. The plane soon began to fall down slowly while the wings flew off. I screamed at the top of my lungs while clutching onto my dads hand "kid are you okay?!" I cried soon after and shook my head. He gulped and soon we began falling down. "KID DO SOMETHING?!!!" I closed my eyes and focused on my surroundings and began to levitate the plane in mid air. I could feel blood trickling down my nose and soon felt something coming out of my eyes. I opened them while still levitating the plane and touched my cheek to see that blood was coming out of my eyes. I screamed and yelled at the top of my lungs slowly starting to land the plane. I could see everyone staring at me with big cameras in their hands recording the fall and me bleeding.

"Stop stop!" Hopper screamed and shook me. I began landing the plane slowly while still becoming terribly weak. Right before we slowly hit the floor I could feel myself being tackled to the ground, only to realize soon after that I had been floating in the air. Soon I felt myself getting weaker and weaker and soon we landed roughly on the ground. I could hear muffled screaming "JANE ! JANE!" It was to late. Everything went black. Pure and utter Black.

Mikes POV
I ran back into my house and plopped onto my couch and quickly turned on the tv. My mom and dad were trying to constantly calm me down but I kept gettin up and pacing. Soon the tv channel changed and it cut to a news report "FLIGHT TO SALOU SPAIN HAS BEEN TERMINATED,POSSIBLE ALIEN SIGHTING." I turned to it and I held my breath almost screaming. Soon a video popped up on the screen of The plane wing flying off and was turned over to El floating with a bleeding nose and blood dripping out of her eyes and ears. I gasped and soon the plane calmed down and they landed,at the end someone tackled the girl to the ground to stop her but hopper threw him away and helped eleven. Oh my god.