Caught in the act

Mike
El and I were sitting in her and Hoppers house watching the rest of Star Wars (I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars do I don't know a lot about it sorry!) and Luke was talking with Darth Vador "Luke- I am your father." Darth vador said looking into His eyes through his mask.

El gasped and tightened her grip on my shirt. "Oh my god." She said staring at the television. I soon turned it off after awhile because I could see El was getting bored, so I got her Some Eggos and hot cocoa while I had the same. She had finished hers first but I could see her eyeing my food, so I brought my fork up to her lips and fed her some of my eggos.

She smiled taking it off the fork and ate it,soon after giving me a kiss which soon lingered on to something much more.

•~I don't know if this is good or not~•
•~ ⚠️ SPICE ⚠️ ahead~•

El had kissed me on the lips,and so I brought my hands onto her waist lifting her onto my lap. She had her hands on my cheeks deepening the kiss,and so I did the same,letting her get closer into me.

"M-mike" She said in a low voice as she grinded her hips on to me. I knew she didn't know what she was doing, so I looked up to her and just stopped her hips still kissing her roughly

•~I don't know if you guys want spice or not so that's all your getting for awhile 😂~•

Just as I was about to pull her closer to me she let out a breathy moan,which was quickly cut off by the knock on the door,signaling Hopper was home. "SHIT!" I said getting up quickly. I knew Kali would be home later but I didn't realize Hopper would be back at all since he had told us he had work all day and night.

"Kid?!" Hopper said waiting for the door to open. Eleven jumped off of me and said "hide!" I wasn't exactly supposed to be here, so I stood up quickly and whisper yelled "where?!" She pointed towards a closet and I ran into it hiding behind the coats so that they would cover me up. I then heard the locks on the door unlock them selves and saw Hopper walk in through the coats.

Hopper

"Hey kid!" I said pulling El into a hug. "Hey dad" I loved when El called me dad, it made me feel like a dad again. And I guess I was. I pulled away from the hug and sat down at the dinner table looking towards the living room area. I furrowed my eyebrows once I saw popcorn on the la-z boy and two cans of coke on the table. I shrugged it off thinking that it must have been Kalis and went to take off my jacket and walked towards the closet "Wait!" El said running towards me holding back my arm.

I chuckled and just took off my jacket and opened the closet door. "What is it?" I said looking at her. She looked into the closet and just as I was about to turn and look I heard the sound of something scrapping against the floor and saw one of the chairs at the dinner table fly across the room "Eleven!" She looked down and gulped saying "Spasm..."

I turned back around but keeping my eyes on her and threw my jacket over the hanger. I closed the door soon after and went into my room.

Once I got inside I heard some shuffling and walked out of my room to see Mike and El kissing in the door way. I immediately put two and two together and yelled

"YOUR DEAD WHEELER!"