Clouds

El

Mike and I decided that since dad and Joyce had been reconnecting that we could go out with out him not letting us,dad doesn't like that me and mike are together,but he's just looking out for me.

Mike

Me and Hopper both had the idea to get El out of the house,she had been with hopper  a lot because she didn't want to leave him alone. So I planned on taking her out to the hills to watch the clouds.

Before I left the house I grabbed my dads car keys,he agreed to let me drive To Els and take her out since I'm turning 16 in two weeks. I jumped in the car and started the engine.

Once I had arrived at Els house Hopper opened the door and yelled out to el, "KID,MIKES HERE." She came running out ,she gave hopper a hug and rushed up to the car,giving me a peck on the cheek. I blushed slightly and began driving off to the hill.

El leaned her head against my shoulder and looked up at me. "Mike?" She whispered. I looked at her for a moment before looking back at the road and said "yes?" She spoke loudly, "I wanna know more about you.." I smiled and said, " vice versa." She looked at me confusingly and I just explained what it meant.

Once we got up to the top I had finished telling el about my story's. I pulled out the blanket o had in our basket and sat it down. I then sat and just as I put all the food for the picnic down, El sat on my lap. I was trying my best not to make it obvious about my feelings at that moment but I could see her lifting her self up to face me. "Mike..? What's that?" She said pointing down. I gulped before I realized what she was talking about. All of a sudden the clouds began to darken above us,and it started to rain slowly.

I made sure to grab the umbrella out of the basket and put it above us. She had gotten off of me then to snuggle beside me. Thank  god for the rain.

We spent the rest of the night looking at the clouds and talking about our days. All through out the day I couldn't stop noticing her beautiful smile.

Sorry for the short chapter loads more coming soon. Be sure to leave suggestions in the comments ♥️
-A🕊