dad

Elevens Point of view

Everything went by so damn fast. One second I was crying in the bathroom the next I'm stuck on the ground with nothing in sight. All I could see was pure and utter darkness. I couldn't bear to move my head because I was to afraid of the pain. I couldn't even open my eyes it was like they were sewed shut. It was just so dark.

*beep beep beep* the sound in my ears kept getting louder and louder until finally my eyes fluttered open, I used all of my strength to move my head to the side to see a screen with a heart monitor on it. It was spiking up and down and I soon started breathing heavily and tried to sit up, I found myself strapped into a hospital bed with dark walls all around
Me. I couldn't stand it. I tried to escape but was stopped by an older man who looked about 50. He had a name tag that read "doctor Owens". I turned my head again to see My dad standing at the door frame with his head in his hands trying to stop himself from crying. "DAD! DAD!" He wouldn't look at me. He looked away and started walking away into the other room. I screamed and cried "DAD PLEASE!" He wouldn't come back. He wouldn't look at me. I was a monster,and he wouldn't even say a single thing. He gave up on me. I soon felt a mask go over my face and fell into a deep sleep.

Mikes Point of View

I watched as my mom turned off the tv quickly and turned back to me. "MIKE!!" I snapped out of my daze and soon realized I had been standing up and squeezing Holly's hand. I let go and she started running away crying, I was so caught up in The television that I didn't realize I had holly in my arms and had been hurting her. I fell to the ground in tears and soon my mom came up to me to help me up, I just couldn't move. El was in trouble,and I just know that she will be taken away,and there's nothing I can do about it.

-1 hour later-

Everyone was pacing in the basement waiting eagerly for Hopper to make the damn call and tell us it was okay. But we just never got the call. "What the fuck was she thinking?!" Dustin yelled. I sat down on the chair with my head in my hands "Well she was barely just going to stand there and let it crash!" Max yelled back. Finally I Heard Is the phone ring and I jumped up to it only to hear Hoppers voice. "Hey Mike.." I gulped, Hopper has never called me Mike,and his voice sounded on edge. "Ch-Chief is she okay?!" I cried down the line. I heard him sniffle and he said,
"Listen mike. What Jane did, it was risky. In need you to find someone for m-me.." I gulped and said "w-who?!" I heard him sigh over the line and say.

"I need you to find 008" I gulped and said "8?!" He sighed and said "she has the power to change what one sees. We think she can make people think it was all an illusion. It's bad mike. It's really bad." I could hear his silent sobs over the line and said "I'll find her."